Please advise me, here some pics

Rain is non stop.... I think I'm gona go for it and Harvest
    please give me your opinions
    Thank you

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck fellow grower when it comes down to it your the best judge cause your up close to it. All I see is the very tip top of a bud and it looks good. If you can't protect it then harvest it.

CGrowPT Welcome to the forum; I can't really tell from your pics, but sometimes you gotta cut them down early or face complete disaster. If there's any way to let them continue on till the buds look like the ones on this page--https://www.growweedeasy.com/ready-for-harvest-pictures--, you should, because the THC won't be fully developed if you harvest early, and it won't be great smoke. Which is why I'm an indoor grower...

I just went back to your first post: any way you can put it inside under the proper light and give it 12 hours of uninterruped darkness?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• CGrowPT
      CGrowPT commented
      Editing a comment
      I can do that.....
      How many more weeks you think 🤔 ?
      Thank 🙏 You

I can do that.....
    How many more weeks you think 🤔 ?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, she looks small, as if her nutes and growing conditions did not maximize her potential. Don't tell anyone on this forum that I said this, but it's really not all that easy to grow good bud. It's prolly easy to grow shitty ass bud, but you gotta know what you're doing to grow kick ass bud.

When I started 3 years ago, I read everything I could get my hands on--especially over here: https://www.growweedeasy.com/10-step...bis-grow-guide

If you don't have the right conditions (temp, humidity, air flow), nutrients, lighting for vegetation and lighting for flowering, you may not end up with very good results. So please feel free to ask any and all questions, but start reading and figure out where and how you want to grow.

I chose indoor cuz it had to be stealth in my backasswards state; I chose hydroponic cuz I thought that would be easier for me to deal with and produce better results than soil; then I ended up having to get all sorts of things like dehumidifier, humidifier, room heater, chillers for my hydro reservoirs, full line of nutes and root protectors, etc, etc, etc. My plants and buds are progressively getting better, but it's a definite learning process if, and I say if, you want to grow kick ass bud.

alltatup that is why you are the "professor" you explained growing weed to the student. It takes a great deal of time to learn indoor growing and to do it well. We are all aiming at growing top shelf weed. It's a process from start to finish, great attention to detail and planning feels overwhelming and exciting to learn if your willing to put in the effort. Great writeup
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sista. I feel that it's better to tell the truth--that you have to learn quite a bit of information--to grow good bud. Even then it's not easy: it's a lot of work!!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X