Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my plant getting too tall

Hi all,

I’m a first time grower and I am concerned my plant is getting too tall and skinny. It’s been about 6 weeks since germination. The plant in the background is only 2 weeks younger.
    Is it looking ok? Or should I be doing something to help it grow bushier.

Being outdoors, you have few limitations unless you need it to be below a fence hiding it from neighbors. Did you top the plant by snipping off the center topof new growth above the 5th node? Strains will also be a factor. For example, Durban Poison has a tendency to really get tall quickly. So look at this as well.

check this great article out: https://www.growweedeasy.com/topping...op-your-plants

Comment

Let it grow - it's doing fine. It will fill in as it grows.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

It's true what the others have said. Some strains grow taller with less leaf, I had and still have a gorilla bomb from summer grow she's an old gal now slowly doing her thing but she's got all her leaves very few compared to other strains and she grew tall with 4-5" spaces between buds. The colas are 6" only. I put bamboo steaks in here pot to not allow the wind to blow her around real hard. Watch for wind gust as she grows fuller may want to tie her up abit. No worries though for now she looks good.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X