What should I do with the small buds growing under the main bud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What should I do with the small buds growing under the main bud

What should I do with the small buds growing under the main bud.
    I have 8 main buds and I have removed the lollipops below but there are many small shoots under the main bud, does this reduce the size of the main shoot ?
    current my trees switch to flowering.

I would let the buds grow - they add themselves to the main cola - eventually - as long as you have patience and wait.

Now - all those leaves are a different story.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
      I would let the buds grow - they add themselves to the main cola - eventually - as long as you have patience and wait.

Now - all those leaves are a different story.
      Thank you for help me
      I have some unknown issues hope you help.
      I have read the instructions on the website groweed easy
      ​" ​​​​If using nutrients on a regular basis by adding them to your water, it’s generally a good idea to give your cannabis plants nutrients every watering. This ensures the amount of nutrients in the plant root zone is kept relatively stable."
      This means I don't need to water the plants with filtered water just need to mix nutrition into water every time you feed ?
      That's good or I should use a feeding schedule with 1 nutrition and "1 water do not mix nutrients" every week
      ​​​​​
      and finally I use nutrition AN SENSI BLOOM patch A 3-0-0 and patch B 2-4-8 do i need to reduce or not use patch 3-0-0 in the last weeks of the flowering period ?

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can water either way - whichever suits you. I water like this nutes/nutes/plain water.
        You can mix a tea blend(bird shit, dried earthworms stuff like tha) or mix in molasses or just plain water. Always pHed properly.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X