Can I save this plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I save this plant?

Hi! Just signed up because I need to know if I can save this lovely plant! I took her from my dad because she was dying. I have no idea what he was doing for her. The room I got the plant out of was reasonably cold and not well ventilated. I got some organic fertilizer with nutrients and repotted her. Waiting for a full spectrum LED and some ventilation fans in the mail. Right now just watering and have a UV light on her. Any advice would be appreciated!

Hello Jillyisilly
    Well there is not much to save. This plant has flowered and looks like it ready to cut and dry, if you keep it going it will either reveg or degrad. So my best advice is to go ahead and cut the leafs off, clip the plant and dry it for a couple days, trim it up and put it in a jar to cure.
    if you do keep it going, turn off the uv light.
    I would suggest to do a little reading here
    Growing weed can be easy, though some marijuana grow tutorials make it seem like you need a degree in horticulture. Learn how to plant a seed & start growing with as little time and effort as possible, or read our advanced tutorials for monstrous yields!

order some new seeds we can help you with that here
    This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with good genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!

and start a proper grow
    if we can be anymore help just ask.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Yes i'd have to agree with Mr.furley Jillyisilly begin again as that plant is done. Sorry
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X