HELP-can’t figure out leaf problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP-can’t figure out leaf problems

From the photos I’ve found and looked at so far, I still can’t ID the problem. So this is what I have to grow with: 2-5 gallon buckets-1 plant in each, 4 medium sized drain holes.
    • Big Bud (seeds are 5 yrs old but kept dry and in the dark)
    • Good soil with a couple handfuls of worm casings and pearlite
    • City water with ph of 8, adjusted down to 6.0
    • 6.7 ph measured from water drained thru holes in bottom of bucket
    • always test soil for moisture down to 2 inches below top of soil, I water every other day based on the dryness of the top soil.
    • 3 different LED lights ( Relassy 300W LED Grow Light Panel, SZPIOSTAR 2000W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light, Plant Growing Lamps with UV&IR, King Plus 1200w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum with UV and IR)
    • 1/2 recommened amount of Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Micro & Grow

This is the latest photo of problem

Last edited by macisgr8; 10-20-2019, 02:50 PM.

Poor baby!!! Does she need to be replanted? Is she root-bound? Is it nutrient lockout and she needs a serious flushing? Did you look up curled leaves?
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like root problems for sure to me, from to much watering.
      Not enough holes in the bottom of your bucket, when I used to grow in buckets, which work fine, had plenty of holes in the bottom and lower sides of the bucket. And I'd put a couple of inches of marble size rocks on the bottom, if your bucket doesn't drain well, your roots suffer, big time.

Transplant to a bigger pot.

Comment

I'm with DAAS69, looks overwatered and probably needs a bigger pot. It shouldn't need water every other day. That stalk is real thick so looks like it's been in there awhile. Probably not draining well.
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Yes I too think it's not draining and has root issues can you drill more holes?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I agree too much water. It takes a week to try to the bottom of a plastic bucket sometimes. Invest in some cloth pots which are cheap .

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X