Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8th week and I think I’m close to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8th week and I think I’m close to harvest?

Hey folks! In week 8, had some nute issues but have got past that with watering with ph water only. Buds are nice and plump and starting to turn brown more and more everyday? Thinking she’s about ready? First timer here! Note: first pic is main cola, others are lowers. Believe she’s a northernlights skunk hybrid? Hardly any smell coming from them.
    Attached Files

Don't get in a hurry my friend. Sativas usually take about 2 more weeks then Indicas. I would say at least 2 more weeks. You don't want to harvest early. Your plants look too nice to mess up now.

Comment

Like kingfish saidi would wait. I would say that the biggest mistake i made as a new grower was harvesting too early. If you dont already i recommend getting a jewelers loupe or magnifying glass with at least 30x but preferably 60x magnification and checking the trichomes. For a tutorial on how to do so check out https://www.growweedeasy.com/harvest#trichome-method I have found this method to be way more accurate and i can control the type of high i get from it (to an extent). Pistols turn brown earlier than the trichomes so i feel as if it is not as accurate to gauge actual ripeness. I swear i read somewhere that new pistols can form late flower but i may just be making that up lol i cant seem to find where i read that. Regardless, from experience both ways, i find trchomes more accurate. They lookin good tho. Looks like they are getting cloudy from what i can see.

Comment

• BillyKidd
        BillyKidd commented
        Editing a comment
        You refering to this: 'No matter what, if it’s your first grow, you probably want to wait a few weeks longer than you expect. There will be lots of times where it seems like the cannabis buds are getting close to being done, then they will suddenly grow a whole bunch of new white pistils.'
        This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah thanks BillyKidd. Im going through caffeine withdrawls lol.

Thanks guys! You guys are a significant help!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X