First time growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL First time growing

looking for suggestions on when to start lst topping and what not the sour diesel and white widow are regular feminized plants the northern lights is an auto
    First grow
    2 northern lights auto,white widow photo,sour diesel photo,2 Bruce banner auto, 5 sweet tooth auto
    soil fox farms happy frog 30% perlite added
    2 sweet tooth autos in dwc
    4 greengo 1200w led
    general hydroponics flora trio nutes
    grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
    490cfm exhaust

I can only speak to the auto. When I get 5 nodes, typically 12-16 days, I remove 1&2 and top above four and start tying down. Sorry, no blurple pics.

Comment

It all depends on how large you want the plant.. you must take into account the flowering stretch and how much height you have to work with generally indoor top at 3-5th node and do light defoliation so branches get light and start pulling them over.. you can also do as he stated top at 2nd node and pull the 4 node branches over let them get 3 nodes up after you pull them over and top them.. good luck happy growing!
      Happy Smoking
      ​​​​ **Super420**

Comment

Check this out: https://www.growweedeasy.com/topping-fiming

since you probably have them all under the same light source, you will open up the door shortly and see the auto starting to flower... I would not worry about any light schedule for it, just follow your 18/6 vegetative and 12/12 flowering light plan as the auto is going to do it own thing well ahead of the feminized photoperiod plants. You’ll probably find the auto flowers in the jar curing while your deciding when to harvest the other two

Comment

• Gluteous
          Gluteous commented
          Editing a comment
          No shit. It's amazing how many questions are posted on the forums that are CLEARLY defined/answered/covered right here on the growweedeasy.com site. So much info here for newbs and vets!

At the moment I have 4 1200w greengo led and plan on getting at least two more but like to get 4 more I have set up a separate room for flower stage at the moment I have 1 sour diesel 1 white widow and 2 northern lights autos going and a sweet tooth auto and a Bruce banger auto that I just started germinating thinking about getting two more photoperiod seeds going too trying to get a perpetual harvest going so I have plenty of meds for me and my big family lol
        First grow
        2 northern lights auto,white widow photo,sour diesel photo,2 Bruce banner auto, 5 sweet tooth auto
        4 greengo 1200w led
        grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
        490cfm exhaust

Comment

You may find that a perpetual grow seems to run best when started about 8 weeks apart. Unless you want to create several independent spaces in that 27’ room

Comment

Have it divided into 2 rooms now veg side and flower side figure I can use the flower did for drying and curing flower side is 100%dark no light leaks 😋
            First grow
            4 greengo 1200w led
            grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
            490cfm exhaust

Comment

These plants are almost a month old seams like there growing slow any ideas of why
              First grow
              4 greengo 1200w led
              grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
              490cfm exhaust

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X