Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! End of flowering and have leave issues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Help! End of flowering and have leave issues!

Hey guys, I’m in week 7 of flowering. Starting to have issues with unusual spots on top cola and loosing tips on lower leaves. Also a possible new growth on top cola or possible start of foxtail?Have corrected ph and stopped nutrients. I am using regular PhD water (6.5 with a teaspoon of black strap molasses to a gallon of water. Light burn? Have read it’s hard to do with cfls. Running 6 40w equivalent “warm light” bulbs. Any suggestions guys?

The spots make me think it could be a cal or mag deficiency. I'd check under the leaves for bugs anyway. I doubt with CFL that you're getting foxtailing unless the lights are right on top of the buds. Week 7 is a bit early for that too I believe.
    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Ok so maybe I should hit it with some nutes? Using fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom before? Mixing half strength? Maybe a batch of full strength to boost her? She’s in Foxfarm ocean Forrest soil as well

Comment

You are in week 7 of flowering. I wouldn't do anything. Let her finish. I certainly wouldn't give them any more nutes, just PHd water.

Comment

Agreed let them going, time to finish anyhow.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Ok guys! Thanks so much for the info! Really appreciate y’all!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X