Weed Breathalyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weed Breathalyzer

A company has claimed they have developed a new tool in law enforcement. Made by Hound labs. It’s not an instant read and takes about 10 minutes to analyze a breath cartridge. Currently it takes weeks or days to test Blood , Urine or hair. The discovery is that when you eat, smoke or vape weed, it goes into you bloodstream but then over a 2-3 hour period will revert back towards the lungs and the breathalyzer will be able to detect THC in that expelled air.

i don’t know whether it’s wisdom or age but there has never been an instance in my ‘life of weed’, and that’s well over 50 years, that I have driven when using cannabis
    The HOUND® CANNABIS BREATHALYZER is the first breath test to isolate workday cannabis use. Explore our cutting-edge solutions that enhance workplace safety.

When I first started smoking good weed, there was no way I could operate a car. I was just getting way too high. Now, though? I’m high all day, starting with breakfast. It’d be impossible to avoid, and frankly, needless. I operate smoothly all day.
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X