Yikes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes!!!

My hubby just told me some one just got busted for growing. Had some on some one else's property in the woods. He was watched for quite a while carrying fetilizer etc back and forth. Obviously not a good idea to use someone else property without permission. And he lost his home etc. I sure hope they legalize it here. And harvesting my girl today..better safe than sorry

I remember finding a nice spot in the woods to plant. The water tower at the hill top had a leak, and we planted along it. Later I found it was the local sheriffs land,,,, it was also near a military base so no aerial surveillance,,BTDT! I am damn glad it's legal here now!
    We never feed or watered, plant, pull runts, pull males, harvest! And of course watered by the city, guarded by the sheriff!
    I stopped this some time back,,,, to many eyes watching the woods,,,,

Comment

Busted some folks growing behind us, they were nailing 5 gallon cans up into the pine trees, they were caught when a curious leo stop to see what they were doing with a hand pump and long section of plastic pipe, they were fertilizing and watering by pumping up the water. Once it came out, they had been doing it for years,
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

How about this one -

Undercover cops were watching some bad guys for a while - noticed they were taking huge amounts of dirt out of a huge shed (quonset hut) then they were bringing in huge amounts of lumber, still removing large amounts of dirt. Just so happens this hut was on the Canadian side about 50 feet from the road - the ditch separating USA and Canada.
        Cops kept watching them - they had made a tunnel from the hut, under 2 roads and came up under a house on the US side.
        Border Patrol let them make one successful drug run.
        Second drug run - Border Patrol - ATF - DEA - FBI - they were all waiting in house on the US side with weapons at the ready.
        How do I know this? Cuz I was working at the Canadian side of the border when it went down - even got to tour the US side of the tunnel - walked down and had a look with a bunch of big shots from both sides. That's right - walked to it - dumbass Canadian criminals.
        Got filled with cement.
        Don't believe me? Google Aldergrove/Lynden tunnel.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X