Have to harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to harvest

Today I got a stronger microscope and looked at the trichs. There more Amber and yellows now. Plus I have my two grandson coming this weekend. The weather we I'll be getting down to the frost level. And not much warmer during the day. I don't think I want to cover her 3-4 nights in a row. She is the only plant I have so don't want to wait to long. And it's supposed to rain again all day Friday. So I'm wondering can I harvest her and hang her in the shop.. there is no heat it there though. She will stink up the upstairs and that's where my grandsons will be sleeping . I know they will smell it.so I could hang it in the shop .. but would it be okay if I do that for a couple of days. Until the boys leave on Monday???will it hurt the buds???

Shouldn't hurt your buds GardenLady - little bit of air circulation would help.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I'll see if my hubby can put on a fan. It's a big shed though. 40x70 ..thank you 😀

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Have the fan moving air beside your nice hangers not on them.

I bet you’ll be aok. Just make sure nothing can get at them.
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

I dont see a problem, as canuck said,some indirect air movement is important. you just dont want the buds moving in the breeze. Temp should be fine, how about lights? are they normally off? you kind of want a dark area. And Dayum GardenLady!! a 40ftx70ft She Shed! Bravo. are you sure your gonna be able to keep the grandsons out of the shed? hell when i was a kid a big barn or shed was a magnet for me lol
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

Bag em up in brown paper bags , no circulation needed. Just watch the humidity and give 1day for every 10% , like 50% = 5days and so on. Tastiest buds I've had come from this method

Comment

Thank you ALL for your help. That makes me feel better about putting her the dark and cold for a couple of nights. I will then transfer her to the upstairs in the house, nice and dry and warm.
            and @ homegrown....no it's my hubby workshop...and will be locked. They are actually adults and are going to the football game Monday night they are coming on Sunday visit Gramma on the way. Lol. They are such good boys😅😅😅

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X