Trying to Macgyver nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to Macgyver nutrients

Hello all. I'm on day 25 of flower and my plants are doing pretty well, except they're not bulking quite at the rate they were in the previous week. This is likely due to the fact that I had to mash together a feeding without the right stuff. My Go box ran out (I have since ordered more and will be able to feed right with the schedule), and I gave them some bio grow to make up for the lack of biobloom. It has n in it, but it does have decent pk as well, and I assumed a lack of pk would be worse than too much n. I ordered liquid koolbloom, which is basically a liquid shooting powder, along with my standard bloom nutes, and was wondering, could I make my next feeding purely pk to try to flush/use up all the extra nitrogen in the soil?

As a side question, when feeding schedules say that they want you to feed x amount in y week, does that mean they want you to feed x every time during week y, or are you supposed to get to x throughout week y, something I'm surprised I've never learned haha.
    Last edited by Starris; 12-28-2016, 07:16 AM.

Its just a guide based on the ppm of the solution you make mixing #ml of nutes per gallon of water. Following a "regular" increase as the plant becomes capable. Seedlings start in the 0-200 range. Then during veg 300-600 then flowering 800 up to even 1200 at peak. Then flush with >100

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X