Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! About moldy weed

Hello there

my buds going moldy. You can check photo. Can I make cannabutter with this little moldy bud ? Or throw away ? How ı can use this buds?

Howdy genghishan, I would not recommend using moldy buds for any thing! There is no telling what kind of compounds are being formed by the mold (penicillin is, after all, a toxin). were You drying the bud, or curing it when the mold started? Fortunately, I live in a relatively dry climate and have not had ant mold during the drying. I have had mold develop during the curing time, that is why I now cure the bud sealed in jars in the refrigerator. The cure takes a little longer due to the lower temperature, but I have not had any more problems with mold. I have been questioned about the high humidity in a fridge, but that does not affect the humidity in the jars as they are sealed and that is only affected when 'burping' the jars (outside of the fridge).
    Sorry to hear about the problem..
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

It will hurt, but toss it. You don't want that shit growing in your lungs.

Comment

Thank u guys. I harvested this plant 2 mounts ago. There is not mold dry or cure stage. My buds was so dry. I seen a video on youtube about “how ı do fix dry buds?” He put the jar buds and orange peel. Dry buds fixed. And suddenly began mold. I toss it this shit. Sorry for my bad english

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X