Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Wild Weed

Hello to the most helpful community !

Here is a pic I took three days back of a female ( I think it's a female don't know for sure ) wild cannabis plant.
    What do you guys think about it? is it going to grow buds? If no then why? and if yes then when will it grow buds?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191007_064111389.png
Views:	828
Size:	378.4 KB
ID:	340399

It's growing buds now.

Comment

Will it be use able ? I mean it's wild after all...

Comment

• az2000
        az2000 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think anyone can tell you that for sure. The only way to know is to harvest and try it. If it's not useable, it just won't get you high, or won't taste good. It won't hurt you (unless it's been sprayed with pesticides or something).

Get a strong magnifying glass, a loupe, or microscope and watch the trichomes (the small resin-filled glands on the buds). Harvest it when they're milky (the start clear, turn milky, then amber. People harvest at different stages due to personal preference. But, milky would be a good in-between place to harvest.). Cut the buds off (or the entire plant) and dry it, and then cure it in air-tight mason jars. You want it to be 62% humidity in the jars. Drying is a tricky process of getting it down close to 68% without overdrying. Then slowly bringing it down to 62% in the jars.

You'll have to read about when to harvest (trichomes), drying, curing. But, when you harvest, you can take a small bud, let it dry a little and smoke it. That will give you some idea of what to expect. The main thing right now is to watch the trichomes and don't let it over-ripen (too amber).

• duckman
        duckman commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe you'll have a wild time!

Thanks alot , I'll harvest as soon as I see the trichomes turning milky

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X