No announcement yet.

Need help thanks for any advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit! your gonna have your hands full in a month..lol their growing well now.. that tent is gonna be PACKED! read up on defoliation...
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Blowinnheavy420
      Blowinnheavy420 commented
      Editing a comment
      You think so? If I want the plants to be about 2 in a half feet tall just under half the height of the tent for my final height when would you suggest i flip them to flower? I topped all of them once, besides 1 because it was a lil behind in nodes Thanks homegrown

• az2000
      az2000 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think your problem will be girth, not height. You could grow 4-5 plants in 3gal containers, 3' tall (above the soil) in your 6' tall tent. But, 11 plants, you're doing something like "sea of green." You're going to run out of square footage. Topping them only makes that worse. (They'll grow more sideways than tall each time you top).

A good rule of thumb is to plan on the plants being twice as large in flower. I can post photos of the two test plants I'm growing right now (in cactus potting mix). They're 3 weeks & 5 days since 12/12. I can post a photo of them the day I switched to 12/12, and yesterday. They're 3 times as large. (I can't do that in this "comment." Let me post a reply and attach them.).

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes he will be going into a jungled mess maybe a SOG would be in order? Keep them short veg flip to flower?

well i would suggest some kind of LST, but with 11 plants in a 4x4 tent its gonna get cramped. Im not sure cause ive only indoor grown once, but i had 6 plants in a 4x6x6 tent and it got pretty tight with LST. You might just want to let them grow without any training other than defoliating...hopefully someone that has some more experience can give some advice.. anyone? hg
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

This was the day after I switched to 12/12 (night before). They were 36 days since breaking ground. And, I "mainlined" them once (that's basically topping & defoliation).
      Click image for larger version

Name:	day36 - together - 1200x900.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	498.4 KB
ID:	341459

Those are 1gal containers (1gal is the "trade name." They don't really hold one gallon. It's more like 5/8 to 3/4 gallon content. That helps to know the scale of the plants.).

This was yesterday, day 60 (3 weeks + 4 days since 12/12):

Name:	day60 - together 1200x900.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	516.9 KB
ID:	341457

Name:	day60 - together #2 1200x900.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	507.0 KB
ID:	341458

Comment

Since it’s only my first grow I started with bag seed to try and get a good method down before I buy seeds (plus I don’t really know what sites to get them from That ship to the us). so I know I’m most likely gunna end up with maybe 5 out of the 11 plants just wanted to know about when I should flip them to 12/12 if I want to get the tent to fill in

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X