Playing with microscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing with microscope

Just playing around with the microscope today. Thought I’d take some pistil shots.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Great shots!
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

You're welcome......

Comment

Wish my scope showed amber instead of just cloudy
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	1.90 MB ID:	340257Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	1.67 MB ID:	340258Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	1.48 MB ID:	340259Close ups of my Balls. Not for the sexually repressed!
        Last edited by starramus; 10-06-2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          🤣🤣🤣 fantastic shot of your balls.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL As beautiful as those balls are they are not allowed to flaunt next to my girls.

And just for fun a Monarch Butterfly egg. I love my Celestron digital. Click image for larger version

Name:	Monarch Butterfly egg.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	268.8 KB
ID:	340264

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Outstanding starramus . Amazing shot!

There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          BEautiful pics, YY!!! Mother Nature rules.

YYCannabis Your user name reminds me somewhat of a stellar designation such as Y Canum Venaticorum a well known carbon star. As carbon stars go my favorite has to be U Cygni. http://www.starobserver.eu/articles/ucygni/ Might you be into amateur astronomy?

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol...you’re a deep thinker way beyond me. YYC is the airport code near where I live. (YYC = Calgary International airport)

Amnesia Haze with just a hint of amber to make things interesting. Will be chopped tomorrow at 3:00 AM. Click image for larger version

Name:	Amnesia Haze before harvest.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	360.8 KB
ID:	342078 "The killer awoke before dawn!"

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks great. But why are you chopping down at 3:00 in the morning?!

Supposedly at that time everything you don't want up in the plant is down in the root ball. I believe that to be another traditional mythology, but I usually get up at that time anyway so what the hell.
        Last edited by starramus; 10-13-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Very interesting. It wonder if there would be a difference if one plant was done 12 hrs later. I wonder if anybody has done any taste tests?

Click image for larger version

Name:	my_photo-7.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	342156Click image for larger version

Name:	my_photo-8.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	342157 Here's a couple pics using a cheap $10.00 digital I picked up on Amazon. Jiusion is the name. Some will tell you the Chinese are ripping us off, but I am certain it is the reverse. Try building one of these digital microscopes in your garage. The strain of the bud is unknown as it came from a long line of flukes. Started out as a White Widow that had the loveliest violet blooms which yielded daughter of Purple Mystery. DOPM was pollinated by yet another unknown yielding this obviously Sativa which I have christened Long Tall Sally. As you can see she's ripe for chopping.

These were done on my junk 2003 XP computer I have installed the Lubuntu operating system onto. I keep it in the grow room in the barn my "he shed".

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          I had better stop playing with my microscopes as i have a shit ton of cannabis to jar. The local homeless are going to be in a festive mood this year!

starramus. I grew amnesia haze this year. Basically cuz it was the free seeds I got. Planted two one was male. Just harvested mine Friday. She had some amber and yellows. I wanted her a little more mellow..my son tried her without being cured said she was good. I hope to jar mine this week. It's funny though. She really smelled yummy outside and I was worried about her hanging and smelling the house up. There is hardly any smell to her now. Hope that's ok. But she's still really sticky. And I think I might have to get one of thos microscopes like yours. I love looking at things through them.....
        your photos are awesome..😃

Comment

• s62
          s62 commented
          Editing a comment
          Usually the smell changes from cannabis to cut grass when harvested. It takes a few days for the smell to start coming back and the grassy smell to dissipate.

Well that's good then. My grandsons are here and I was afraid I would have to put her in the shed. But it's ok. And they are leaving today.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X