Repost White widow bud rot..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repost White widow bud rot..

My Spelling aweful. And new forums is buggy. I couldn't edit the other post.
    It rained in summer no problem. Rain last week and most plant has bud rot

Hello Sww yes mine also have spots with bud rot. I've been "picking" through the buds just cleaning up the areas where it's at. My WW has some small areas on buds but i'm letting it go longer just checked this a.m. and still only cloudy trichs. I'm harvesting parts of different strains do to bud rot. I have a mama mia from seedsman that's sooo sticky awful to trim up need 3 sets of scissors ready. She is the worst of the bud rot areas so I took her down because I think with the temps here now in mid 50s but sunny for just a few more days, early mornings in low 40s dew is all over the plants makes it worse for mold/rot. Most of my rot are on large colas.

what are you going to do?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      By the way your spelling is understandable, if I don't get what your trying to say i'll say " WTF " LOL just kidding no worries on my end.

Sorry to see that, Sww!
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X