No announcement yet.

White Widow - Early Miss - Autoflowers - grow journal by Canuck147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm definitely interested and I hope you get to feeling better.

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you - my health isn't too bad, I am feeling bad for my wife, she's having a hard time right now.

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 stay strong. If you cant be strong than look strong. I've been there and done that. I'd rather get shot than see one of my loved ones sick or injured. I can take the pain of an injury but I cant handle the pain of a loved one.

Thanks for all your heart felt comments - much appreciated
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Blessings and good thoughts Canuck147 hope all your bad days turn into better days soon.

Okay - I have some time today.
    First off - I have to admit to using nutrients that were months past due date - the one thing I have been rating up there really high (stoners can relate to that) was Foliar Essence. Whoops - I think I sprayed them too early - which stunted them right off. Now I'm turned off that. Maybe figure out my own concoction.

Girls are 55 days old today. Jeez can you tell from the pic in the sink which is an autoflower and the other is not. WW has been on 12/12 for 7 days now - she gets exiled to our original bathroom for that - blackened out the window from the outside. Had lots of leaves removed this past week - which brings me my question to youse guys - Should I clean up the middle or just continue being patient and wait for her to stretch up some more? She has grown 4 mm this past week. The leaves I took off were just for exposing the bud sites.

Early Miss seems more like i'm used to.
    Attached Files
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That Early Miss is a beautiful little plant, and quite unique looking.

One thing I think I did on last grow was to stunt stretch by too much defol during the 1st 3 weeks. I believe Nebula says to tuck as much as you can, but of course to avoid leaf sweating. Sometimes I tie fan leaves down during this period.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Too many leaves touching - WPM is still a possibility.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I get emails from growers house and today they were talking about a sulfur burner to change the ph of the leaf of the plant sounded interesting not sure if I like the idea of sulfur on plants does the smell or taste stay with it things like that lol,
      I grow in my cellar and I found that by putting down some plywood on the floor and then putting some this insulation on the plywood then I put my heating pads on it this made a huge difference in size of my autos , I think any negative outside influence will stunt then from the get go

Canuck147 Despite the great looking plants in the sink... I am impressed by the fabric bags too. They look so much beefier than a few of the crap one I got on amazon. I have a few sturdy ones like yours but I have not found them since... Hope all is well !!

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Geopots

I know i am a bit late to join in your journal but i am in! I wish i would of discovered journals one and a half months ago when i joined GWE. I must say your plants are amazing! I read page by page. That is a lot of work on your part. Just by reading this would of saved me doubt, over thinking and some not so good moves on my part. Well done!
    Vivosun 2 X 4 X 5 grow tent
    Viparspectra 450W and 300W LED
    Vivosun 4" inline duct fan with carbon scrubber
    2 small 6" fans
    Promix HP
    GH Flora Trio with CalMag

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that - just don't follow all my dumbass mistakes.

Canuck147 Without making those mistakes who would learn? Thank you for showing us that
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Totally!!! Mistakes are the roots of growing greatness.

Alright - my apologies to you, GWE community - for being negligent in adding to this journal.

First off I was kinda really choked with dealing with a photoperiod plant - released her bindings and just let her grow. But she's looking pretty good now. I'll try and get some pics. Early Miss has a bunch of little buds - will amount to something.

Last few weeks have had a bunch of medical tests -- few visits to the Emergency department of the hospital, always pack a lunch before we go. 6 hours is usual wait time until the doc releases you. These were for both me and my wifey.
    Just fine tuning and figuring out what's going on with my wife. Another doctor appointment tomorrow.

My other problem was I dropped my tablet and busted it - thankfully I did it on Cyber Monday - online I went. And have a new tablet now, so I'll try out the camera tomorrow.
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to hear about that Canuck. The long wait times at the hospitals is horrible. My wife went 36 hrs without food at the hospital after a broken ankle. She was only allowed water to drink.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hospitals ers suck way to long of a wait , wife had thunder clapp headaches so we went to ER it was 4 hours just to be seen , they had a sign up no anger allowed ,well after the 3rd person to come in behind us went in I stood up and in a loud and clear voice I told the receptionist to call the police because I was about to be angry ,it took about 10 minutes for her to be seen then, once I started to raise my voice . they had 2 security guards and one cop show up (he was a good friend of mine ) he told me to sit down,I stayed seated so I wouldn't be a threat so they couldn't do much but see my wife . turned out the intake nurse down graded her thunderclap headaches to just headaches ,

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Adding insult to injury, should you call any doctors off today, the first part of their message,: ‘if this is an emergency, hang up and call 911” once again placing you into that 4 hour wait. Along with your issues, if you’re having any chest pain or left arm numbness, the priority codes change. Not that i would encourage anyone to falsify their problem but most ER’s can handle several emergencies by just reacting 15% more energetically. I’ve seen it

Best wishes to you and your wife Canuck147 good grief so sorry to hear about those visits. Sending positive thoughts your way.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks for all your comments - doc says most we have to worry about is arthritis - so that's not too bad.
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm right there with you and wifey, Canuck!!!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Get some stinging Nettle and make a tea from it its been proven to reduce arthritis pain drink a cup of tea in morning and go from there

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Canuck147 Would you ever consider using cannabis for making pain salve? As a musician, my aging hands ache from years of use and other abuse. I have rotator cuff issues as well and I do use a salve that works for me... while it’s no different that taking a tylenol, within 15 minutes that sharpness of the aches are gone. There are way too many recipes out there but you can make it as strong as you’d like...that part is quite easy for us here. Much luck to you and your spouse

Okay - I'm back. Few more emergency room visits and we have got things under control.

Plants are still going - day 82 . EM is close to being in the harvest window.

White Widow is just getting her buds going strong. Little bit of binding to separate some branches. Looks like could tturn out to be okay. Many leaves have been exfoliated and she still has tremendous amounts of foliage underneath - slow but steady upward growth.
      Attached Files
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Are all the pictures white widow? I was gifted a couple of WW Feminized and was debating growing? Thoughts?

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks - nope 2 different plants - the other is Eary Miss

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Canuck I sure hope you don't have to go to ER anymore.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X