Is it Ready PICS included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it Ready PICS included

My weather has changed to below 68 and wet during the day to under 40 at night i am wondering if this guy is ready to harvest

Where are you from?

Comment

willythepic, I am in Ontario

Comment

hey renegade, im in ontario, i would push them as far as you can...i know its gonna be chilly here for the next couple of nights..and its been wet and rainy for last two days. Depending on frost(not sure where you are in ontario) i'd try and push them till next week..so they can dry out a bit. homegrown
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Comment

homegrown, i was thinking the same another week but i have 2 kosher kush plants that are 6ft high and 6 ft across in a vertical sog yet to harvest this year and i am seeing a bit of wpm in my grow area so i was thinking if i can take this one now it will open up the kush plants to a whole lot of air flow

Comment

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            renegade, what strain is the plant in the pic? How does her harvest look? hg

homegrown the strain is TC or tropicali Its in week 8 or flower

Comment

Homegrown, been busy processing got both the Tropicali aka Tropical Kush plants out and hung and popped the buds off today from the dried stems.
            I had 2 of these plants in the ground this year, the first one was smaller and yielded 9.79 ounces the second one yielded 10.08 ounces this is dried
            weight bud only and does not include a couple of ounces I got off these plants in pruning in the last 2 weeks.

Pretty happy with near 20 ounces off of two plants well beyond my expectations on the grow.

Buzz is excellent already, only to get better as i continue the curing process in the bins now.

Got one kosher kush plant hanging to dry now it was showing some WPM so i took it down and did the hydrogen peroxide bath on that one which i must say really worked well. No trace of it on the buds and they are just glistening with resin.

My last Kusher Kush plant is almost 7ft tall and 6 across and its still in the ground gonna push it as long as i can now since the other three are gone i got plenty of airflow to keep it dry and it finally stopped raining with a few days of great sunshine to help.

I left the stumps in with a lot of popcorn bud for the 3 i harvested and those buds continue to fatten i would say another 1 or 2 ounces of TC on those yet for sure.

Kosher Kush is a beast in my setup when i harvested the first one i counted 43 top colas on it and all the horizontals had 3 tiers of buds very inch or so along the stem.

You can see my temp humidity sensor in the one i just filled in one picture i usually close it up in the container and graph out the humidity for an hour if it stays below 65 percent i am happy
            otherwise i would leave the top off. Both rose to about 50 percent when i tested the boveda packs will have no problem bring it to 62 percent for long term curing.

Comment

holy shit! nice harvest!!! well done hg
              Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
              Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
              6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
              Canna Coco/perlite
              General Hydroponics Flora Series
              Cal/Mag.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X