Woo hoo!! We're in the money again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo hoo!! We're in the money again!!!!

NebulaHazeSiriusFourside Thank you for working so hard to get us back up and running!!! You deserve a long vacation.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

yeah, and im sure all of us are interested to know what happened?

Comment

So glad the forum is back!!! I’ve been checking like a maniac every hour or so lol. I’ve got lots of posting to do!
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too!! I missed my buddies.

YAY!!!!!!!

Comment

Glad to be back! I can elaborate more if anyone is interested, but here's the short version of what happened:

Some less-than-nice person killed the server. No information was taken. In fact, they never even tried to get the database. Instead, they used our server (in combination with many others) to shut down another poor website by flooding it with requests for info (also known as a DDOS). The vulnerability has been patched so we're good now! 👍

Comment

• Tersky
          Tersky commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah i was thinking it was a DDOS because of the "Refuse to connect" error i was getting. (Former IT guy here) Well glad things are working now! When it first happened i thought i had just smoked too much and had kicked out the ethernet cable! XD

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          im glad were good to go, thank you both for everything

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          "less-than-nice person" does that equate with motherfucker?

Some hackers are OK by me. Constructive hacking such as Assange, and Wkileaks do.

Good work !! Hope our infos is still secure !!
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Thanks for all you do NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside and the behind the scene people. You Rock!
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Amazing work, and thanks for keeping us updated..! i may have beat the hell out of your server, just cause i was checking so many times a day... hahahaha. Thanks Nebula and Sirius Fourside! And hello everyone!!
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

Yippeee so glad we have such amazing Administrators Thank You both for your diligence on hunting down the issue. I become rather attached to this forum
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well for sure I too applaud you’re energies and efforts... on the other hand...Paranoia in my head turns out to be extremely activated by events like this in some activities I do so I was ready to burn up my computer iPad and phone.... glad to see your so on top of it

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree. It's scarey and sad to think of someone setting out to sabotage this forum.

I really don't understand what happened..but I am certainly glad we are up and running again.I was getting worried I wouldn't be able to get any more help ..
                thank you Nebula and Sirius for getting the forun back online. I missed reading and learning and just talking. Lol..everyone here is pretty awesome 😃😃😃

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X