Stunted growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Stunted growth?

First time growing done some research and wanted to give it a try. 70/30 coco/perlite premix 2 300w led’s, temp stays in the 75-81 degrees range and humidity from 47-60 range 2 6 in clip on fans inside the tent to keep air flowing and a 4” i power inline fan 190 cfm pulling hot air out for ventilation I have it to where I just keep the bottom flaps of the tent open so the fresh air gets pulled in from the bottom until I can get a booster fan. Nutrients I’m feeding them is the general hydroponics trio flora grow/flora micro/ flora bloom Ph’d between 6.0-6.5 im watering them ph’d water between 5.5-6.0 every other 2 feedings. the plants that I started on the 12th of this month are doing better then the plants that I started on the 2nd but none of them are growing how they should imo, any advice would be great thanks for your time

Do you have drainage holes in those cups? Roots need oxygen as well as water.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Yes there is I just don’t know why there not growing how they should

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X