1st grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow

1st grow, critical purple autoflower, in tent 600w led, 18 " distance, temps 75-80, humidity 50-55%, 18/6 light schedule, just curious as why it looks so different from pics of other auto of some age, are these in preflower or flowering, in fox farms happy frog 50/50 pearlite, started fox farms tiger bloom every other feed at 21 days, any input or advice greatly appreciated thanx again

Looks great. But, Tiger Bloom is expected to be used with the other two "Trio" bottles. Alone it's 1-4-2 NPK ratio. You're going to have N deficiency with that by itself. (That's like "bloom booster" ratio). If you're in Wk 4 of the feeding schedule you'd be mixing equal amounts of TB with Growbig, creating an NPK ratio 1.4-1-1.1. Proportionally, that's 3 times more N. The schedule doesn't do 1-4-2 ratio until the last week or two.

Disclaimer. I haven't used FF products. If you follow the schedule, you may want to use half-strength. That's a rule of thumb for any manufacturer's schedule, until someone can tell you a safe strength. Sometimes you can folllow a schedule exactly as it is. Other schedules will burn or have salt buildup. I don't know about the FF "trio" in this regard. Happy Frog is fairly strong at NPK 0.30-0.30-0.05. That might influence how much you reduce the strength of the "trio" schedule. 25% strength might be wise. I don't know. All I know is TB by itself isn't balanced. I've seen people do what you're doing and have a lot of yellowing. If you were in mid-flower, that might be desirable. Some growers like to cut N a lot then. But, for the stage you're in, it's definitely too soon.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X