Training early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Training early

Will training this early hurt the growth of my plants. P.s. I had bought this strand from a dispensary that has their own grow. They said they bred this strand and it's called smoklahoma. Did not have much info about it well when I took my buds home to smoke I found a couple seeds oh this is my third grow and thought I would plant them. as much as I know about them is that they are indica. But I don't think that matters when it comes to training

in the pictures they are 20 day's old Wich was yesterday.
    Last edited by Skeeg; 09-21-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Okay 👍 found out that they will be just fine 😊 didn't know so I did some looking and found my answer

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you leaving them in the same pot? Not recommended from what I've seen. But yes if there 20 days old you can train but if those are photoperiod plants they will need their own space/container same with auto flower.

They're indica dominant. The strain that I have is called smoklahoma. It is a brush of AK-47 and Acapulco gold. They are in a 10 gallon pot. Inside the 10 gallon pot in between both plants is a separator which I used a flat piece of plastic so their roots we not get intertwined and have the issue and who's dominant or not from what I've learned with my last two grows that this set up that I have will work as long as I'm able to start training this early which you said is very possible that they will be fine training them this early. In two more weeks I will be putting up trillest about two feet higher than my plants are that way when they grow into it it will be almost time to flower. I will be doing low stress training until they reach my trellis. After that my plan was to put another trellis above that about 12" for the way of the buds when they come in

Comment

Oh and yes this pot Will be there home till harvest

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X