Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found an intresting article from 2015

I wonder if this is true?

Auto Flowering strains are drug plants bred to ruderalis an edible hemp seed strain that grows in Northern Europe, Dutch marketing fraud will claim White widow 15% THC when actually its less than 7.5% THC, they know most of you are not able to analysis true results other than smoking it, that is when you realize you have grown schwagg, Feminized seeds are missing the Y chromosome, so although it looks great, smokes great, tastes great, it has no lasting power so you get a short time 15-20 minute high, on top of that they may turn hermaphrodite at any time, it is a sexual confused plant that never reaches its potential, nor can be actually sinsemilla and medical quality
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

The Species Problem in Cannabis
    JOSEPH R. PIETRI·SATURDAY, APRIL 25, 2015·
    E. Small and H.D. Beckwith, 1979. The Species Problem in Cannabis. Toronto: CorpusBooks, p 121-127
    Abstract Twenty-Five sets of F-1 hybrids ( an F-1 hybrid means the plants grown from the seed pollination between types) mainly between "drug strains" of Cannabis( those in which the resins chiefly tetrahydrocannabinol THC) and "non-drug strains" those of which the resin is composed of cannabidiol CBD were examined. The majority of these were chemically intermediate between respective parents, showing no dominance towards either parent.
    So in the plants grown from resulting seed (the F-1 generation), the THC went down with respect to the marijuana parent and up with with respect to the Hemp parent. The converse was true of CBD.
    It appears that generally crosses between drug strains and non- drug strains produce plants of intermediate potency. ( In studies of drug strains) The importance of protecting the (Genetic) stock against contamination from pollen from non-drug strains is stressed by the fact that the amount of THC may be halved in hybrid plants.

Auto Flowering strains are drug plants bred to ruderalis an edible hemp seed strain that grows in Northern Europe, Dutch marketing fraud will claim White widow 15% THC when actually its less than 7.5% THC, they know most of you are not able to analysis true results other than smoking it, that is when you realize you have grown schwagg, Feminized seeds are missing the Y chromosome, so although it looks great, smokes great, tastes great, it has no lasting power so you get a short time 15-20 minute high, on top of that they may turn hermaphrodite at any time, it is a sexual confused plant that never reaches its potential, nor can be actually sinsemilla and medical quality

Comment

Manipulation and hybreed will obvious seen inferior to original.But all arragments of breeding is natural in the wild nature.

Comment

Im wondering about this the most

Feminized seeds are missing the Y chromosome, so although it looks great, smokes great, tastes great, it has no lasting power so you get a short time 15-20 minute high, on top of that they may turn hermaphrodite at any time, it is a sexual confused plant that never reaches its potential, nor can be actually sinsemilla and medical quality

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
          I wonder if this is true?
          I've grown only one autoflower strain (Northern Storm from MSNL). But, I liked it a lot. It's more potent than some photosensitives I've grown. I've had people set the pipe down after a couple hits, saying "I"m done" (and looking incapacitated).

Maybe it's generally true that autos are less potent. But, not a rule by any means.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X