Scrog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrog

Seems as thought there are plenty of instructables on HOW to SCROG, but there's not much info on soils and lights best suited for scrogging.
    I'm planning on doing a 4x4 scrog on my next grow, and have been searching the net for information about soils and lights best suited for the job.
    Any ideas or thoughts from those of you that have scroged before would really be helpful.

Will be growing 1 plant in a 20 gallon fabric pot. So going to be in veg for a few months to be sure, after all, I want to fill that screen up!

For lighting I'm thinking of using (4) 54w 6500k florescent lights at 4' long to start seeds and veg with and gradually switching over to 54W 3000K for flowering.
    I'm thinking change 1 bulb about a week before flipping, a second one the day I flip to flower, a 3rd one after the transition period, (after the initial buds have established themselves) leaving 1 6500K inplace to flower it out.

Trying to find an organic soil that can last the extra duration of vegging is pretty tough and odds are I'll have to add nutes, but I only want organic nutes.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X