Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! How much longer?

Hey there,

First outdoor grow in Ontario and I think it’s getting close to harvest. I don’t have a magnifier so I’m basically just going off looks this time around. I’ve attached a photo that I took today, in your opinion, roughly how much longer do you think?
    The pistols started to turn Amber about a week ago. I heard a good rule of thumb is 21 days from then. Do you guys agree with this?

Update - i added a couple more pictures.

I have two plants of different strains. A 707 headband and a SFV (SAN Fernando Valley). Side by side (707 is on the left)

If if I could go back in time (first time grow) I would have only put 1 plant under that scrog and made a duplicate scrog for the other plant. They grew so fast that they filled the screen before they were really into flower. Oh well, it’s all a learning curve.

Thanks for the comments!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Homegrownnewbie; 09-21-2019, 10:46 AM.

pistils can go dark for many reasons at different times, the first sign that the plant is ready is swelling, calyxes get phat and chunky. i think about 4 more weeks

Comment

Man that's a beautiful picture , what kind of plant is she ?
      Nice job.
      When most of them have turned red or brown, and curl back in the bud, and they get knotty looking, and fat ,like 9fingers said,they are really close to harvest, but you are still gonna see a few white ones.
      Some strains ,like White Russian ,White Moscow, WWidow the pistils dont always turn red-brown, some,do and some dont. But they still curl up and recede back in the bud.
      I agree about another month or 6weeks.
      By harvest time Your buds are gonna, are gonna be huge, compared to now.
      The last 2-3 weeks ,they really bulk up and add weight.
      Thats a beautiful plant, and if you can help it, don't harvest her early.
      HappyGrowing
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Homegrownnewbie
        Homegrownnewbie commented
        Editing a comment
        That plant specifically is a 707 headband with a Scrog. She has about 20 huge colas. So thats great to hear she’s only getting bigger

Thanks a lot for responding!

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        the 707 line was bred for resin production, so you gonna have some strong bud

• Homegrownnewbie
        Homegrownnewbie commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s what I’m hoping for 🤞
        I added a couple more pictures of the two plants and a picture of one of the SFV buds.

Thanks again

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X