White mold or fungus 😳

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! White mold or fungus 😳

Please help! Found white mold or fungus yesterday when I went in to feed in my tent. This is in a low tunnel with fan ventilation. I am watering once a day for an hour via soaker hose so I shut that off so it could dry out and spread out the straw and scraped off the white mold from the dirt. There’s a layer of landscape fabric under that. Also did a quick feed with neem oil but I was on my way to work and didn’t have time to take proper measures. How do I get rid of this???

that is none, you are looking at the good king of fungi, the kind that feeds your plant thru the roots and decompose the soil to become nutrients

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      9fingers is right, he knows his business!

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      what can i tell you my friend, it did became my business in a way, in order to being able to afford to grow and breed my own strains i started to sell and scaled up my operation, im using a spare room for veg and cloning and flowering outdoors. being a hermit i dont have many people to sell to and i can produce much more than i can move but once my expenses are covered and i can keep on growing is all good, i give away a lot of weed. how you been doin my friend?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X