Leaves yellowing and curling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves yellowing and curling

One of the girls is showing some signs of trouble. What is causing this? and how do I fix it?

-DWC hydro
    - still feeding veg nutes
    - 8 weeks old
    - humidity between 50 & 60%
    - pH approx 6.2

See pics

Cheers
    yyc
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Could be https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...rus-deficiency. have you switched to 12/12?

Comment

Tersky Thanks for the link. That might be the issue. The link mentions red stems which all 4 ladies have which I had thought might just be normal to the plant (Big Bang autos).

Lights are in a 18/6 schedule since they are autos.

I did a fresh water change (ph’d and nuted). I’m wondering if I’m not adding enough nutes since I’m feeding at 50% of the manufactures recommend dose.

I should also note that she has tiny pre-flower buds with pistils just showing, so flowering should start soon. Should I add a small dose of flowering nutes to the solution to help bring up the phosphorus?
      Last edited by YYCannabis; 09-17-2019, 07:02 PM.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Yes. ASAP!! When the pistols start showing then it is in fact flowering and needs it's flowering nutes. Give it bloom nutes according to recommended dosages.

Comment

I had the same problem before with burnt ends and tiger stripped leaves. I also noticed some discoloration in my roots during a reservoir change. I bought some stuff called orca microbes. It’s kind of expensive about 35$ but it only took a week for my roots to double in size and be pure milky white and in another week no tiger stripes or burnt tips on my leaves. I only use 1.25ml for my 4gal reservoir so it will last a long time.
          DWC hydroponic system 18”x36”x72” cabinet
          400w single ended hps (veg)
          7’l 3’w 7’h 600w single ended hps (bloom).
          Using advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi grow A+B and sensi bloom A+B and orca microbes.
          1st grow OG 13 - 2nd grow Durban poison, Cinderella- 3rd currently bloom white fire og- 4th grow currently veg Bruce banner, gorilla glue- seeds on deck super lemon haze.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X