my plant is dieing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL my plant is dieing

my plants are dieing their has been for the last month and a half to me excessive yellowing and their collar is a light green we live on a chicken farm so their is years of chicken poop in the soil. they dont have bug i have a digital microscope like a 3 weeks ago i gave some bloom and i checked to see if it was to much water and let them go a couple days till they started to droop and then gave them water so its not like their water logged the water is well water the same well water that we have used all the previous years and those plants were fine the only difference is these plants were grown in a completely different part of the yard like 200 feet away from were we normally growing not doing anything out of the norm that i have always grew basically watering and tieing them up.i have never had to ph the water it has always been fine the same well water. what ever it is it has been coming on slowly with the excessive yellowing i posted a previous post awhile ago and didn't get any idias about the cause of the yellowing now their dieing. please any ideas what could be going on with them thank you. also all the lower branches have died off see how thin the plant is look to the left Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4160[1].JPG
Views:	56
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	337516Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4163[1].JPG
Views:	54
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	337517Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4161[1].JPG
Views:	70
Size:	3.15 MB
ID:	337518Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4162[1].JPG
Views:	84
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	337515
    Last edited by robinredd1; 09-15-2019, 11:16 PM. Reason: i forgot to add the photos

Dang! Can you get a close up shot of a wilted leaf?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X