Mildew buds? Or passed prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mildew buds? Or passed prime

So I am a first time grower with one plant. Planted in soil indoors.
    My poor baby was attacked by fungus gnats in August (while I was on vaca and my hubby was taking care of it) and it really took a hit but she is a trooper and survived.
    Now I am just A-day or 2 away from harvest but something I have noticed the last few days are the lower buds look almost dirty or old. Is this mildew or mold??I've looked at it up close with a microscope and they look like Trichomes but idk why the buds look so unpretty. They don't smell moldy at all and are really sticky to the touch. Is just the smaller buds up the stem towards the bigger colas.Please give me some guidance!!
    thanks so much!!
    newbie grower--
    p.s. I know this plant looks rough. B4 vacation (2weeks) it was so healthy and beautiful but while I was gone it got over watered and whatnot. 😭😭😭

Could be bud rot https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...oblems/bud-rot

Comment

my outdoor plant had the same problem. I think cataplliars caused my problem, but was also told it could be bud rot. I didn't want to loose the whole plant, so I harvested it. I would say about 90% cloudy tricomes. I cut off and chucked any bud that had dry leaves, then gave them a good bath! is there a way to check the buds after there dry, to make sure there is no mould, or anything bad on them?

Comment

I'd say either pests or bud rot, read what tersky gave you, from Nebula.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Ok here's a picture I just took. The top looks fine. (Picture 1) but the lower buds look "brownish" .
          they dont smell moldy at all. Have trichomes. And sticky as hell..
          . Should I just throw the brown buds out or can I harvest and cure them?
          I'm so sad if its trash.

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X