Grow problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow problems

I am a first time grower and I have two plants. They were outside in 5 gallon buckets doing wonderfully. I brought them inside for the 12/12 schedule. I am pretty sure I over watered them once inside but leaves keep dying. I haven't watered them in 3 days. Any clue what at I am doing wrong?

What soil are you using? And check out this link to see if your problems match one of those conditions. growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms

Comment

What are the outdoor temps and humidity compared to the new indoor environment? Do you have drainage in the 5 gal buckets? Any new critters flying about since bringing them inside? Check for bugs and eggs?
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

I have drainage in their containers. Inside might be cooler than outside due to heat outside. Humidity is definitely less inside. I read somewhere that nitrogen is the result of a lot of problems. I switched to a bloom liquid fertilizer instead of the "grow" fertlizer. The bloom fertlizer has less nitrogen in it.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've grown some fine plants in 5gallon buckets, over the years.
          You need to have plenty of holes in your buckets, bottom and sides, we always used to put an inch or two of rocks in the bottom, an make sure you get plenty of runoff.
          If mine I'd let em dry almost completely dry, to the point of wilting before watering again.
          GoodLuck

let dry for 5 days and do a defoliation on your plant close to a heavy one (defoilation) were are you in weeks of ?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X