Oregon Outdoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon Outdoor

Good afternoon GWE grow buds. I'm back from Rogue Valley was going to stay longer for salmon fishing but the weather took a turn. Fished 2 days with my brothers and hubby "nuttin honey" so packed up camp headed home in a blowing rain. My plants are taking a beating although under a canopy as best as they can fit, the blowing rain and wind is hellish. I'm fearing a huge quality lose. It's a pisser for sure. But boys/girls did I ever see the gardens of weedon in that valley. Hundreds of acers of hemp. Hundreds of rec. growers they are way dryer climate just 2hrs away but man they get the great growing weather there. Yep there getting rained on today, and some plants are over 15ft no lie. You see the huge colas above the fences 3ft long. Smell my heavens it was glorious. The hemp I saw was like little 4 ft Christmas trees very dark green. I also saw huge mobil trailers "hemp dryers" said on the sides. Some fella a friend of my brothers came to camp last evening talked about how much the hemp farmers were getting per acre don't know if it was true but he said $8-10,000 per acre??? WTF wine growers are planting hemp in there fields also. Me i'm fighting to keep 6 7-10ft plants from early harvest I can't even smoke that anymore. It's been a cluster from the get go.

Goodnews……..my seeds from newguy420 his Burnt Cookie and Black Cherry Punch fem. photos germinated and I placed them in there temporary home this day. Placed the little helmet and tails into some nice fluffy coco/soil with perilite/vermiculite gave them 20cc and a warm spot till they poke above ground. Those seeds were huge and looked healthy. I have a Burnt Cookie photo fem getting hammered outside right now under a canopy.
    I have been mostly happy with his seeds, most all have germinated grew vigorously with exception to a batch of auto GDP not one grew into anything more than a pipe full but that happens. Outdoor growers we are a crazy bunch thinking we can pull a season of no mold or WPM from under Mother Natures nose HAAHAA she says, you all need me right now just tending over all. I must place large concrete bricks under my canopy and greenhouse next year. Lesson learned again Peace and happier out comes to all.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

I hope your girls survive the bad weather.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I needed this read. God bless you.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X