No announcement yet.

Brownie recipe anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for the life of me don't remember eating my brownies, and can't blame it on the kids because they were locked up in the safe and they didn't know the combo. Actually correction: I do remember getting up for the extra helping.............

Comment

• Lord-Xanthor
      Lord-Xanthor commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm finally starting to catch up on my posts. Thanks LuckyAcres . Not fully sure I was back lol. I was groggy for days. Just got done patching up the last of the clone damage. I'm going to make another batch. Though wondering if instead of buying more bud, would taking a bunch of leafs from my plants and boiling them in oil do anything? I used an ounce of bud in my first batch of brownies, so wondering if using the leafs will do anything. Have a ton of pictures to upload too.

• LuckyAcres
      LuckyAcres commented
      Editing a comment
      Please do try...please do send pictures...was thinking of you Monday am...sounds like you managed to recoup brain and car keys!

• Sonnyhad
      Sonnyhad commented
      Editing a comment
      I use the betty crocker brownie mix and add a good 1/4 cup of abv in it, and you better only eat one and wait a good hour before eating another one!! You'd remember eating more believe me!!

Wow, those brownies were magical!!! They even got me a set of car keys Sadly, I can't drive. If I even tried, I most likely end up on a YouTube video crashing into a 7-11. Funny thing, I was looking over the recipe and the author states something to the affect of "If you do everything right, you will most likely be missing a day from your life" Not in those exact words, but close enough. I'm still amazed I slept for like 30 hours. I got to transfer some of my clones into pots. Cleaned up my grow tent too. Not one single plant is showing their sex yet. Not counting the autos. Pictures of my tent of happiness. I'll post more later. I need sleep. again. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Lord-Xanthor I hope all is well still...I baked this for the nosy pesky rats sniffing around your home...
      i followed nebulas butter recipe using some tasty grape ape...glad I waited for an empty house, holy crap baking the pot stunk up the place like crazy! That was yesterday. The brownies are now baking, I will have to wait till tonight to give them a test drive...until then happy Saturday to all! Except them rats, fuck em!
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• Lord-Xanthor
        Lord-Xanthor commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks LuckyAcres. I managed to prevent the smell from stinking up the entire house by putting my spare charcoal filter fan unit near the stove but not near enough to burn the place down and ran it at full blast with the exhaust going out the window. It defiinately worked. My kids didnt complain of any smell till they got close to the stove and got curious of what I was cooking then yelled out loud "This isnt dinnet is it?" with a pained look on their face.

• Lord-Xanthor
        Lord-Xanthor commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm debating on whether or not these charcoal filters are needed for my grow tent. Both got vandalized Friday so only have a small vent fan bringing air in and two inside circulating air.

x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• Sonnyhad
        Sonnyhad commented
        Editing a comment
        That's not the all ready been vaped stuff, that's for sure!! LOL! I think i would like the ABV kind better!!

• LuckyAcres
        LuckyAcres commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried using that abv( took me a second on that one) before, that was no nebula canna butter for sure!
        So being a scientific experiment and not wanting to drool on my shirt around my teenager I took a safe dose last night, tiny little square. Watched Gad Elmaleh on Netflix, laughed my ass off, then followed that by making pre mentioned teen watch David Lynch's Dune with me. Her words" I think I should have eaten one of those too!". I'm glad I had! Still got one cup of butter left!

• Lord-Xanthor
        Lord-Xanthor commented
        Editing a comment
        Your pictures aren't loading in. The thumbnails show but the pictures only show an (X) as if the links broken.

Todays my Wifes Birthday. She asked me if I can make Cupcakes the way I make Brownies, so got an ounce combined of GSC, Pineapple Kush, and Gorilla Glue all BUD plus combining 3 large zip lock bags of GSC leafs and Big Bud and these all came from cutting off a foot of branches from the top to keep them away from the lights. The cutters kept gumming up so I know this is going to be the best I made. I just got to do double work. Normal cupcakes for the kids, and Super Duper See you Later ones for the adults. Told family take public transportation, as they will not be driving after they have one. It will also be very easy to not make any mistakes. Kids get Chocolate plane, and the adults Vanilla/Strawberry. Found out ahead of time my kids and neighbors kids only like chocolate so no chance of a mistake happening. Plus I'm cooking the normal ones first, and locking up the adult ones.

Comment

If you want to make MJ butter put as much butter as you have weed in a crockpot set on low try not to get over 150°. Then substitute their butter with yours. PS I usually cook the butter for 2 to 3 days and then rinse and strain through a coffee strainer. If you have a potato ricer that helps a lot

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X