Brownie recipe anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brownie recipe anyone?

Come on! Who's got the county fair winner? I need to use some notsotastybutpotentasfuck buds for the week end festivities. Just wondering if anyone here is willing to share their uncle jerrys hillbilly brownie ganja recipe with me? Pretty please with hash on top!?!? Puppy eyes are a possibility too...
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

I don't have any recipes........google it, they are out there.

Comment

I have a cookie recipe

Comment

How much bud r u trying to use to make your budder

Comment

How much do you like in your brownies?

​​​​​​https://www.leafly.com/news/food-tra...nabis-brownies
          Bubblehead
          4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
          4 Cures and a Life time gardener
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

It's all about the decarboxylation. After that, Betty Crocker can take over.
            completed 7 grows
            what I have learned so far:
            environment maters more than nutrients
            at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
            effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• South Sierra Dude
              South Sierra Dude commented
              Editing a comment
              Like Flock says, "It's the canibutter that's key."

• Dagmar
              Dagmar commented
              Editing a comment
              I third that!

• Potted
              Potted commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes sir-re Betty has the right idea. Depending on quality a 1/2 to a oz and follow the directions on the box and I like to add a little more water to make up for the dryness of the bud.

Comment

• DWC4ME
              DWC4ME commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm addicted to podcast, it was about "The Brownie Lady" Her story is awesome.

• DWC4ME
              DWC4ME commented
              Editing a comment
              Shortly after Meridy Volz moved from Milwaukee to San Francisco, she received a phone call from a friend asking her to take over a small bakery business. Meridy agreed to run the bakery, but she only wanted to sell one thing: pot brownies. Her brownies were a massive success, and...

If you're interested it's only 20 minutes

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome thanks! Gonna play it on my way to work to get in the mood

ABV (already been vaped) is what you use to make brownies. It's already been decarboxylized through the process of vaping. 1/2 cup of ground up ABV to a batch will do you head right.

Comment

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, I did that with a bottle of rhum that I sat in the sun last summer! Heads were properly fixed!

One box Duncan Heinz brownie mix, four oz. extra Hershey's chocolate syrup, one oz. primo bud (finely ground), and two tea spoons of cinnamon (seams to 'cover' the green weed taste better). This is the recipe that my friend's wife used to make 'electric' brownies. The first time that I ever had them, a bunch of us were going to see the 'Who's' movie "Tommy". We smoked copious reefers on the way, Carol smuggled the brownies into the theater in Her purse, the brownies hit right as Tina Turner did the 'Gypsie (sp.?)Queen' seen, AWSOME!!
            Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              Hell yeah! Man I was born 15 years too late, wish I had been there, I love Tommy!

• Lord-Xanthor
              Lord-Xanthor commented
              Editing a comment
              Get the LSD strain and watch Pink Floyd =) Is it just me or does the movie only make sense when your stoned?

I love that movie too (especially the music) though Uncle Ernie (keith moon) is definitely creepy.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyAcres View Post
              Come on! Who's got the county fair winner? I need to use some notsotastybutpotentasfuck buds for the week end festivities. Just wondering if anyone here is willing to share their uncle jerrys hillbilly brownie ganja recipe with me? Pretty please with hash on top!?!? Puppy eyes are a possibility too...
              I got my recipe on http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com...weed-brownies/. Step by step with measurements and stuff. Hope that helps. Peace!

Comment

I'm actually making some tonight and already ground up 1/2 an ounce of the best Hybrid I could get my hands on, which is Sour Diesel, Girl Scout Cookies, and Gorilla Glue. Gorilla Glue really messed up my grinder too >_< I'm following this quick recipe because I'm too lazy to do it from scratch or actually, I don't like surprises where the brownies don't taste as good as the picture showed so I made sure to get a mix I like and then ground up half an ounce to make the oil. Here is the link to the recipe I'm making:

This step by step photo guide/recipe will show you how you can easily make weed brownies. This recipe will serve 3-9 people (depending on quality). Enjoy!

Comment

Hey xanthor and greenguy thanks! I made a batch of atf brownies few days ago, bought the pillsbury box, cooked 1oz in a stick of butter for about 20 Minutes and bam! I had a blast! Agreed on the wall, made by stoners for stoners.
                  x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyAcres View Post
                    Hey xanthor and greenguy thanks! I made a batch of atf brownies few days ago, bought the pillsbury box, cooked 1oz in a stick of butter for about 20 Minutes and bam! I had a blast! Agreed on the wall, made by stoners for stoners.
                    LuckyAcres , No problem. You actually did almost exactly what I'm doing now. Used Crisco though would have liked to have used Olive Oil instead but the store was out and I really didn't want to piss off Popeye >_< I used 5 grams of Girl Scout Cookies, 5 grams of Gorilla Glue (which seriously jammed up my motorized grinder), 5 grams of OG Kush, 5 grams of Candy Land, 5 grams of Critical Kush, 5 grams of Northern Lights, 5 grams of Sour Amnesia, & last but definitely not least 5 grams of Blue Dreams all mixed together in one pot. I'm naming these brownies "THORS HAMMER"! I bought two different types of brownie mix so I could make the "HammerTime" version for myself and normal brownies for my kids. To make sure there was no confusion, the DARK CHOCOLATE Duncan Hines I got for me which my kids despise as much as they would hate LIVER covered with crushed Christmas FRUIT Cake and whipped Cream, and got them Chocolate Chip milk chocolate Pillsbury brownies.

What I'm wondering is as this is my first time myself making these, is there any use for the bud that gets strained out of the oil, or is there an option to not strain the oil and use it as is?

Comment

• Lord-Xanthor
                      Lord-Xanthor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks LuckyAcres . Now I have a work around for the issue I was having which was the problem of straining my cannabis! I had ground up my bud so fine that it's passing through the screen and had wondered if using the whole mixture would have been better.

• LuckyAcres
                      LuckyAcres commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Like a crazy friend of mine used to say "that's where all the crystals are man!"

• bobsakamoto
                      bobsakamoto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      hey Lord-Xanthor if you ever do need to strain, i use an OXO kitchen strainer that is very sturdy. really makes a huge difference as i used to use cheesecloth which works fine but is kinda messy to work with post-strain. using the OXO i just place it over a regular sized 6qt pot, pour in mixture, and wait. eazy peazy.
                      Last edited by bobsakamoto; 02-04-2017, 12:26 AM.

This strain has taken me all day to complete. She is most likely going to be cut, a LOT, by the time the nights over and I know she is never going to recover. I am definitely going to call this the "THORS HAMMER" strain. She contains over an ounce of many different strains. She is my first (BAKE)! I cooked the cannabis oil for 4 hours. Once the oil started getting thicker, I put the whole thing in without straining. If I'm not back tonight to finish responding, you will know why

Comment

• Lord-Xanthor
                      Lord-Xanthor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is now 7:03:am 02/05/2017. The tray, is EMPTY =( Actually that's not entirely true.......... I do remember getting up once or twice

...........oooooooopssssss
                      Last edited by Lord-Xanthor; 02-05-2017, 10:24 AM. Reason: Don't remember..........

• LuckyAcres
                      LuckyAcres commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Holy shit xanthor! Dunno if I should admire the feat or be concerned about you! Can we get a pic of the drool marks on the shirt(s)!?!?!

• Lord-Xanthor
                      Lord-Xanthor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm going to make them again. Those brownies where extremely POTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is now 2/5/2017 at about 10:21am and the medication is just now starting to leave my system. I have never had such a potent brownie EVER!!!! Last thing I remember is waking the above post and hitting enter. I woke to my alarm thinking it was Saturday AM. Talk about a Surprise finding out it's Sunday!!!!!!! Next set I'm using 1/2 the amount of bud, or next Saturday will be a dud.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X