X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheGreenGUY
    replied
    Originally posted by LuckyAcres View Post
    Come on! Who's got the county fair winner? I need to use some notsotastybutpotentasfuck buds for the week end festivities. Just wondering if anyone here is willing to share their uncle jerrys hillbilly brownie ganja recipe with me? Pretty please with hash on top!?!? Puppy eyes are a possibility too...
    I got my recipe on http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com...weed-brownies/. Step by step with measurements and stuff. Hope that helps. Peace!

Leave a comment:

• Dagmar
    commented on 's reply
    I third that!

• South Sierra Dude
    commented on 's reply
    Like Flock says, "It's the canibutter that's key."

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    I love that movie too (especially the music) though Uncle Ernie (keith moon) is definitely creepy.LOL

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Hell yeah! Man I was born 15 years too late, wish I had been there, I love Tommy!

• DW2
    replied
    One box Duncan Heinz brownie mix, four oz. extra Hershey's chocolate syrup, one oz. primo bud (finely ground), and two tea spoons of cinnamon (seams to 'cover' the green weed taste better). This is the recipe that my friend's wife used to make 'electric' brownies. The first time that I ever had them, a bunch of us were going to see the 'Who's' movie "Tommy". We smoked copious reefers on the way, Carol smuggled the brownies into the theater in Her purse, the brownies hit right as Tina Turner did the 'Gypsie (sp.?)Queen' seen, AWSOME!!

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome thanks! Gonna play it on my way to work to get in the mood

• DWC4ME
    commented on 's reply
    Shortly after Meridy Volz moved from Milwaukee to San Francisco, she received a phone call from a friend asking her to take over a small bakery business. Meridy agreed to run the bakery, but she only wanted to sell one thing: pot brownies. Her brownies were a massive success, and...

If you're interested it's only 20 minutes

• DWC4ME
    commented on 's reply
    I'm addicted to podcast, it was about "The Brownie Lady" Her story is awesome.

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, I did that with a bottle of rhum that I sat in the sun last summer! Heads were properly fixed!

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    This is perfect! Even the quantity! Thanks dwc4me, but out of curiosity where did you find this ?

• kingfish
    replied
    ABV (already been vaped) is what you use to make brownies. It's already been decarboxylized through the process of vaping. 1/2 cup of ground up ABV to a batch will do you head right.

Leave a comment:

• DWC4ME
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Yup 10-4 that!

• Flockshot
    replied
    It's all about the decarboxylation. After that, Betty Crocker can take over.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X