Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord-Xanthor
    replied
    I for the life of me don't remember eating my brownies, and can't blame it on the kids because they were locked up in the safe and they didn't know the combo. Actually correction: I do remember getting up for the extra helping.............

Leave a comment:

• Lord-Xanthor
    commented on 's reply
    I'm going to make them again. Those brownies where extremely POTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is now 2/5/2017 at about 10:21am and the medication is just now starting to leave my system. I have never had such a potent brownie EVER!!!! Last thing I remember is waking the above post and hitting enter. I woke to my alarm thinking it was Saturday AM. Talk about a Surprise finding out it's Sunday!!!!!!! Next set I'm using 1/2 the amount of bud, or next Saturday will be a dud.

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Holy shit xanthor! Dunno if I should admire the feat or be concerned about you! Can we get a pic of the drool marks on the shirt(s)!?!?!

• Lord-Xanthor
    commented on 's reply
    It is now 7:03:am 02/05/2017. The tray, is EMPTY =( Actually that's not entirely true.......... I do remember getting up once or twice

...........oooooooopssssss
    Last edited by Lord-Xanthor; 02-05-2017, 10:24 AM. Reason: Don't remember..........

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    Lollll

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    You there? Hello? Xanthoooor? How many fingers?

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    hey Lord-Xanthor if you ever do need to strain, i use an OXO kitchen strainer that is very sturdy. really makes a huge difference as i used to use cheesecloth which works fine but is kinda messy to work with post-strain. using the OXO i just place it over a regular sized 6qt pot, pour in mixture, and wait. eazy peazy.
    Last edited by bobsakamoto; 02-04-2017, 12:26 AM.

• Lord-Xanthor
    replied
    This strain has taken me all day to complete. She is most likely going to be cut, a LOT, by the time the nights over and I know she is never going to recover. I am definitely going to call this the "THORS HAMMER" strain. She contains over an ounce of many different strains. She is my first (BAKE)! I cooked the cannabis oil for 4 hours. Once the oil started getting thicker, I put the whole thing in without straining. If I'm not back tonight to finish responding, you will know why

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Like a crazy friend of mine used to say "that's where all the crystals are man!"

• Lord-Xanthor
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks LuckyAcres . Now I have a work around for the issue I was having which was the problem of straining my cannabis! I had ground up my bud so fine that it's passing through the screen and had wondered if using the whole mixture would have been better.

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    I don't strain! I just grind it to dust, it's more fiber!

• Lord-Xanthor
    replied
    Originally posted by LuckyAcres View Post
    Hey xanthor and greenguy thanks! I made a batch of atf brownies few days ago, bought the pillsbury box, cooked 1oz in a stick of butter for about 20 Minutes and bam! I had a blast! Agreed on the wall, made by stoners for stoners.
    LuckyAcres , No problem. You actually did almost exactly what I'm doing now. Used Crisco though would have liked to have used Olive Oil instead but the store was out and I really didn't want to piss off Popeye >_< I used 5 grams of Girl Scout Cookies, 5 grams of Gorilla Glue (which seriously jammed up my motorized grinder), 5 grams of OG Kush, 5 grams of Candy Land, 5 grams of Critical Kush, 5 grams of Northern Lights, 5 grams of Sour Amnesia, & last but definitely not least 5 grams of Blue Dreams all mixed together in one pot. I'm naming these brownies "THORS HAMMER"! I bought two different types of brownie mix so I could make the "HammerTime" version for myself and normal brownies for my kids. To make sure there was no confusion, the DARK CHOCOLATE Duncan Hines I got for me which my kids despise as much as they would hate LIVER covered with crushed Christmas FRUIT Cake and whipped Cream, and got them Chocolate Chip milk chocolate Pillsbury brownies.

What I'm wondering is as this is my first time myself making these, is there any use for the bud that gets strained out of the oil, or is there an option to not strain the oil and use it as is?

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Hey xanthor and greenguy thanks! I made a batch of atf brownies few days ago, bought the pillsbury box, cooked 1oz in a stick of butter for about 20 Minutes and bam! I had a blast! Agreed on the wall, made by stoners for stoners.

Leave a comment:

• Lord-Xanthor
    commented on 's reply
    Get the LSD strain and watch Pink Floyd =) Is it just me or does the movie only make sense when your stoned?

• Lord-Xanthor
    replied
    I'm actually making some tonight and already ground up 1/2 an ounce of the best Hybrid I could get my hands on, which is Sour Diesel, Girl Scout Cookies, and Gorilla Glue. Gorilla Glue really messed up my grinder too >_< I'm following this quick recipe because I'm too lazy to do it from scratch or actually, I don't like surprises where the brownies don't taste as good as the picture showed so I made sure to get a mix I like and then ground up half an ounce to make the oil. Here is the link to the recipe I'm making:

This step by step photo guide/recipe will show you how you can easily make weed brownies. This recipe will serve 3-9 people (depending on quality). Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X