Yellow leaves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Yellow leaves.

Any advice would be helpful. Plant was beautiful until about two weeks ago.

that would suck to see that in the garden.it looks to me like a nutrient lock out going on .it also looks like you recently switched to a 12/12 pp.
    I would start thinking about what else you have changed because by the size of the plant you were doing something right.

Comment

Kinda looks like a nitrogen deficiency to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhellhound01 View Post
        Any advice would be helpful. Plant was beautiful until about two weeks ago.
        It looks like you're growing outdoors, planted in the ground. Are you feeding anything? (Sometimes people switch to "bloom nutes" which cuts N too much, too soon.). The plant looks a little hungry for N. Two-three tsp/gal of fish emulsion would help that. But, it's a matter of preference. Some people like the plant to be N deficient at that stage of growth, drop fan leaves, etc. (Or, they don't like to feed much N at that stage.). I personally like to keep them green up to harvest and haven't noticed any taste difference doing so.

Comment

so what changed 2 weeks ago?

Comment

• Txhellhound01
            Txhellhound01 commented
            Editing a comment
            Changed from fish fertilize to fox farms big bloom.

• az2000
            az2000 commented
            Editing a comment
            Txhellhound01, FF Big Bloom has virtually no nutrients. I'm not familiar with FF products. But, that bottle's made to be used with two other bottles (Grow Big & Tiger Bloom). I'm sure Big Bloom serves some purpose. But, it has almost zero nutrient content. (0.01-0.30-0.70). By comparison, your fish fertilizer was probably 5-1-1. Nitrogen was 100x higher.

Nice plant Tx01, definitely needs a little feed.
          She's gonna beautiful plant when shes done. GoodLuck, HappyGrowing.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

That happened to my outside plants, I started using dyna-gro folliage pro. 1/2 tablespoon in a half gallon of water. Helped mine within a week.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X