Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time?

So I wasn’t planning to chop down until Thursday or after. Have been flushing with clean water for the past 5 days and looking through the glass eye today I’m seeing lots of amber starting to pop up. Have stuck a few pictures on this post of what I have.
    i don’t want couch lock.
    should I harvest now?
    or better to wait until Thursday as planned.
    What should I be taking into consideration here?
    is she flushed enough after 5 days for example.
    thanks in advance

If your looking for another eye to check on the "amber" status...Picture 2 and 3 identify about 15% in my view. You can take it from there. As I get older, I have a natural couch lock so I'm trying to avoid that also.

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Natural couch lock...ima use that lol

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I still see alot of clear trichs, if she was mine I'd at least let them get cloudy, it would be alot more potent.
      HappyGrowing.

Just don’t forget that amber on the sugar leaves isn’t a good indicator of bud readiness. I’m not really seeing amber on the buds, themselves. I’d wait.
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Hope you didn't flush on Friday the 13th. Very bad luck. Oh, wait. That's a myth, kinda like flushing.

Comment

• Jamrasta
        Jamrasta commented
        Editing a comment
        I read a lengthy article on here about flushing.
        He tested both with and without flush and from what he says it makes you cough a fair bit more whilst smoking the none flushed.

I’m Just a newbie still (at growing) so I thought I’d like to stay on the safe side and follow advice to flush.

Could be a myth though. You’re not the only person to say so.

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been growing for 10 years and never flushed. I just stop giving them Nutes the last two weeks before harvest.

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn’t make flushing a myth, though.
        Also, isnt that flushing? Or are you saying you don’t water them at all for 2 weeks?

I'm gonna side with waiting till all cloudy it could be just a couple days. To each his own on the flushing, I've always flushed in container grows at least 2 times then allowed plant soil to dry then chop down. But that's been my way. In ground never needed to flush.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X