Yellowing leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowing leaves

grown in coco coir/perlite, many leaves yellowing, is this normal at this stage? Using nutrients according to schedule, PH reading around 7.8, What can I do at this stage? Thanks for any advice you can give?

Leaves tend to yellow toward the end of flowering so that is normal but how are you testing your ph? With coco im not really sure there is a good way to test root ph, at least none that i have found. The important thing that i've learned is to make sure the water/nutes are ph'd properly, which is 5.5-6.5 for coco. Another thing ive'd learned is the schedules vary from plant to plant. some plants want different ratios of nutes at different stages. How long has she been flowering? If she is close to flush time then i wouldnt worry about it. If she has a while to go then it could be a nitrogen deficiency and i would give a little extra N at her feeding.

Comment

Flowering 4 weeks. How long should I keep providing nutrients? Thanks

Comment

Hi Lynn57 plants are looking great. Depends on what the seed producer said about how long it takes to flower but I always give it extra time couple weeks or so. Your plants look good for 4wks of flower. I'm guessing if those are photoperiod 8-10wks of flowering no more bloom nute, just PH water and unsulvered molasses 2 Tlbs per gallon of water.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks can you help. I need to identify if this is mold Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	859.2 KB
ID:	340217

Comment

That looks more like Bud rot.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X