Harvest time 😀

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest time 😀

The day finally came to harvest. My mouth is already watering to try the different strains. 2 x White Widow, 2 x Crown Royal, Orange? bag seed and a bag seed that I'm not sure. The big cola is from a White Widow. My largest cola I've grown or have personally seen.

Nice haul!
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Did you top or stay to a single cola?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

I topped 3 times before flowering.

Comment

Congratulations the harvest looks great. I am particularly interested in your Crown Royal plant. Can I ask you if the plant had any grow issues? I hope my two WW keep developing long colas they sure are a fine looking, what a classic. Enjoy the fruits of your labor
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

The only issue I had with this grow was the stretch was unbelievable! All my plants more then tripled in size. I had problems with light and heat which caused some fox tails on one of the Crowns. I will post a pic of what happened to the top cola. It kinda looks like a crown lol.

Comment

LOL I see that sure is a fine strain by my tastes, picked up 3 grams last night at dispensary for a camping trip. She is one fine plant foxtails and all just beautiful
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Here is a better pic of my 2 largest colas from the White Widow.

Comment

• s62
                  s62 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Damnnnnnn those are big!

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is a friggin site to behold. YOU are the king cola at this point I bow my head to you ( sorry won't take a knee) Outstanding jtcn1965 best cola I've seen in a long time. I'm admiring and smelling from a distance. Congratulations Damn that's beautiful. Peace

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're going to need the bigger mason jars.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X