Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Autoflower ready after only 19 days in flower???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflower ready after only 19 days in flower???

theres no way this should be ready yet in just under 3 weeks. Strain is Green crack from PacificSeedBank. Yes I realize the plant is tiny, but it's been developing just like a regular plant. No growth issues within the plant itself from seed to now. Autoflower feminized.

hey Calabrese, no she has a long way to go(another month give or take) lots of white pistils from what i can see. Check out the When do I harvest section of GWE. Lots of info and Pics of what to look for. Those buds will fatten up a Lot more in the next few weeks. These are my three autos after about 30 days after i asked the same question here and anyone that replied said to wait(im so glad i did) lol... i just cut,trimmed and hung all three to dry last night!! patience...homegrown
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Hang in there Calabresej9021 lots of time left good to here it's been problem free grow for ya. Your seeing how quickly they developed an auto flowering plant, it's amazing huh?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
        hey Calabrese, no she has a long way to go(another month give or take) lots of white pistils from what i can see. Check out the When do I harvest section of GWE. Lots of info and Pics of what to look for. Those buds will fatten up a Lot more in the next few weeks. These are my three autos after about 30 days after i asked the same question here and anyone that replied said to wait(im so glad i did) lol... i just cut,trimmed and hung all three to dry last night!! patience...homegrown
        Maybe the pictures didn't do it justice. The low/middle buds are looking at minimum 50% brown hairs. Some buds closer to the top are at 70% brown! I even borrowed my neighbors jeweler scope to get a look at the trichomes and they look exactly like the pictures that say it's ready on the GWE When to Harvest page. Again why I am extremely puzzled.
        I am having my veteran gardener uncle come look at it this weekend. He will definitely be able to tell me how much time is left. I'll share his response here as well for anyone who is still following this post. Thanks!!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          OK take it out of tent into natural light we'd like to see it that way.

• Weed Pharma
          Weed Pharma commented
          Editing a comment
          If you are touching the buds- then they will turn brown pre-maturely, as well as, LED light stress.

Here are today's pictures. 20 days into flowering.
        temps: soil 77°, air 86°. Moved the lights up to 16in from tallest cola. You'll see the single cola pictures are of the tallest. Yet it has less yellowing tips than the lower two cola.
        Hopefully the pictures come in clear enough to see, the top buds pistils are 70% brown and the lower two buds are about 50%.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X