1st grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow

So this will be my first grow believe I have the perfect grow room for a good size grow eventually. It’s a room 7’ x 27’x 8’ all concrete walls floor and ceiling in a basement painted all walls white figure I’d ask for some recommendations will post pics tomarrow sometime
    First grow
    2 northern lights auto,white widow photo,sour diesel photo,2 Bruce banner auto, 5 sweet tooth auto
    soil fox farms happy frog 30% perlite added
    2 sweet tooth autos in dwc
    4 greengo 1200w led
    general hydroponics flora trio nutes
    grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
    490cfm exhaust

First grow
    2 northern lights auto,white widow photo,sour diesel photo,2 Bruce banner auto, 5 sweet tooth auto
    4 greengo 1200w led
    grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
    490cfm exhaust

Comment

So got everything set still have to run the exhaust tho hopefully have that done by the time my seeds come got 5northern lights auto fem 6 sour deisl fem 3 white widow fem and 3 alaskan purple coming from Seedsman doing a soil grow with greego 1200 watt grow lights nutes are hydro trio with cal mag and florslicious bloom need to find a schedule for nutes love to get some feed back
      First grow
      4 greengo 1200w led
      grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
      490cfm exhaust

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I must say that's a pretty ambitious first grow. Tell us more about how your going to begin your seeds, grow medium, containers fabric or solid? Those LED don't put out much heat is that in a house that room? Which seeds are you starting with and are you growing them all at once? Welcome to the forum, we are a curious bunch here and can offer loads of advice but what's your plan?

I am an ambitious person and have a green thumb in the garden have always wanted to grow just never pulled the trigger room is in the basement of my home walls ceiling are concrete like a cellar
      thinking about starting 6 using soil, solid 10 gallon pots
      am looking for a nutes schedule for general Hydroponics Flora trio for soil
      First grow
      4 greengo 1200w led
      grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
      490cfm exhaust

Comment

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why not fabric pots?

Don’t know realy have these 10 gallon solid ones already so figured I’d use them
      First grow
      4 greengo 1200w led
      grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
      490cfm exhaust

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Those will work fine Buds just drill a few extra holes for drainage. Those roots will tend to wrap around that container the larger they get as you may know, they'll choke out the airflow in the medium, it's happened to me drill more holes. Elevate on risers try putting blocks in your water collectors for runoff but elevate them for sure. They like warm. Being larger pots you going to do photoperiod or autos (that's overkill container if so) most use 5gal fabric for autos anyhoo. Goodluck and let us know how your going to heat that large space and provide airflow. I would highly recommend the grow tutorials within this GWE site, they suggest many methods of soil to containers to grow medium to nutes all tried and tested by weed only growers. Environment for growing light heat vent. is #1 to prepare for, soil mix is very very important. Goodluck

The only autos I got are the northern lights I read that a 10 gal would support a bigger plant as to why I went with a 10 gal my space I’m growing in is 8 foot tall figure bigger size plant bigger yield
      heating the room won’t be an issue as it’s in my basement going to run space heater to get it warmer than the rest of my house
      First grow
      4 greengo 1200w led
      grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
      490cfm exhaust

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X