Super skunt nearly ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Super skunt nearly ready

Hi Guys I'm new to the forum and need some help with a minor issue. I'm week 11 into an outdoor soil auto super skunk grow. 10 days or so ago the large lower fan leaves started to yellow and a few pistills began to brown and curl. I started my flush and have done this twice since (plus a considerable ammount of rain). I dont currently have a luope but think the trichomes have clouded. I'm.at a critical stage now however id say about 70 or 80% of the pistils are still white..the girl is now all leaves yellowing as per the pics but am.unsure of how long I should leave her up any help would be most appreciated.
    thanks
    medsforme
    Last edited by Medsforme; 09-10-2019, 04:15 PM. Reason: Super SKUNK Auto

first of all, wow, what a beautiful plant you got there, im not sure about the trichomes i cant really seel, but it does look readyish

Comment

When I saw the heading “Super Skunt” I thought it was a thread about my ex-wife. 🤣
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        made my day

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        i would wait until that top bud starts showing some amber trics, the rest of the plant will be right behind and thats where you want it. im thinking maybe a few days or a week tops

Thank you 9fingerleafs really appreciated

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X