Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do trichomes continue to turn color after harvest??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Do trichomes continue to turn color after harvest??

Hi all, iv been looking over the WHEN TO HARVEST section of GWE and have a question before i chop these girls down. Do the trichomes continue to change from frosty to amber after the bud is cut from the plant? OR does everything sorta stop once its separated from the stem? Reason im asking is id rather not go to full couch lock effect and im seeing very slight changes in trichome color now and dont want to wait too long. Thanks everyone..homegrown
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Lovely pictures, homegrown!! Trichomes won't continue to change (i.e., THC won't degrade into CBN) once you harvest the plant.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Great pics! You’ll have some sticky weed, for sure.
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Beautiful pictures Homegrown. Someone's been paying attention.
        ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

Wow what did you use to take those pics? Looking good!
          4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• WizardsNThings
            WizardsNThings commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah those are pretty crisp photos!

thanks alltatup, their coming down today or tomorrow i guess..and thanks everyone for the compliments!! Those pics were taken with my old iphone SE lol. The trick is..make sure your plants are completely still(no fans running) and MOST importantly, find something to rest your phone on to take the pic. Use HDR setting on camera, it may take three or twelve pictures lol before you get a really nice crisp focused pic..but it can be done. thanks again homegrown ps hope i dont start to cry when i take them down...lotta care and love went into these ladies..
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X