No how to grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No how to grow

hi everyone well I’ve took the plunge and bought a growing kit around £800 worth all I need now is wait for it all coming it will be like Xmas up my street this week lol so gentlemen I would love to know how to grow weed I don’t smoke it as I’ve got COPD so what I’m after is the black gold as it eases my pain and I like the affect lol cheers every one

You’re at the right place!
    Kinda.
    Check out the main Grow Weed Easy page. It’ll take you from start to finish. If you’re still in need of help, come back with specific questions, and we’ll do our best.
    Good luck and welcome!
    Growing weed can be easy, though some marijuana grow tutorials make it seem like you need a degree in horticulture. Learn how to plant a seed & start growing with as little time and effort as possible, or read our advanced tutorials for monstrous yields!
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Hi Kenny, congrats on taking the plunge!! I make oil with the help of this machine and then put it in capsules:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1916.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	335726
      It is the Source by ExtractCraft and it allows me to collect the ethanol rather than evaporate it.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hi mate I bought this I’m just trying it out looks great. Now I’ve made a boob without going into my attic the tent I bought is too big I’m going to put it up in the spare room that’s the stuff arriving all week I think it’s xmas lol

Comment

• s62
          s62 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like Christmas! You got your tea kettle on display there?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X