Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Newbie: Plants stopped growing

Hi All,
    i have been growing these two plants for nearly 5 weeks now! At first they seemed to be growing fine, maybe a bit slow, I planted in 6in pots, after maybe 2-3 weeks growth slowed, to just thin leaves at the top/ tiny side leaves (see photo) without stalks. I noticed the roots were growing out bottom and read that this maybe reason not growing out sideways.. I’m using coco coir, been adding nutrients CanaA+B but no extra cal /mag. I decided to repot in 7in pots n added some garden lime pellets to new coco coir at bottom and sides. I soaked current soil/plant in water to hold soil in place (as I had read) when I took plants out of pots the roots all held shape I added into new pots but didn’t untangle the roots. I didn’t water the rest of soil hoping that osmosis would help dry out wet middle soil (?) the next day my green plants started turning yellow and still not growing I tried moving light closer but then think was too close so have moved back. Iv watered with nutrients since, then wondered if over watered so now I haven’t watered in two days. Plants still don’t seem to be growing? Yesterday iv put heater on outside tent hoping this will help as temp has dropped since first started.

Im wondering if I should repot again to untangle roots? Or if this will add extra stress when it might sort self out? Any advice?

This is 2nd plant (photo missing from above post)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X