X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened here?

Bad genetics?
    Or did I try to grow a cabbage?
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Looks like it's transforming into a helicopter! How are you growing this?

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha, I lol’d.

• boone
      boone commented
      Editing a comment
      Auto Flower 2x4 soil indoor 1 and 3G pots 1/2 strength nutrients RO water 6.7ph Cali light works 400w led 18/6.
      I am still a new grower ive had 2 or so other like this lady but they would snap out of it when flowered. (always a tad bit smaller).
      ill bet its my bean girl outa Michigan. i can get 13 beans for $60 shipped pay pal FAST. But I always get 1-3 no pops and 1-2 wierdos! rest are REAL nice. (never used true name brand beans) like I said this Auto-cabbacopter is the only lady outa of the 6 that Fruitsseried.. I hope its not like poison sumac or something someone would think it would be funny to make someone have a harmless itching attack. Or spray a 6 foot radius of pollen and make me wipe down the whole fricking grow area Ac and de-humidifier.

Cabbage got wider leaf
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X