Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannabis and guns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Cannabis and guns

    I'm working on a blog post related to the topic and I was wondering what was your stand on this, should a registered cannabis consumer be allowed to have guns? There are some people who think otherwise

    #2
    I will give up my guns when they pry my cold dead fingers from them! Here I can have my firearms and my med card, but 11-1-2019 there will be a new law, any non felon can open or conceal carry any time almost anywhere (wally world says no not here and is stopping the sale of ammo for hand guns)
    The meth labs have guns, I must have mine to protect me and mine and yes I world and have shot them!
    Every gang member out there has a gun, and they like to just drive by tossing lead, we shoot back!
    Thieves like to steal weed, and I will and do protect mine with flying lead!
    I am all for any responsible person owning a firearm!
    Welcome to GWE

    Comment


      #3
      The state police say having a medical cannabis card does not void my right to own firearms. That's good enough for me.

      Comment


        #4
        Very strange question, but then I'm not American. I can't see the correlation between the two. I can say with complete honesty I have never smoked a spliff and then thought 'I wanna go hurt someone' whereas alcohol has contributed to me making some off the chart bad choices.
        The only danger I can see is if someone uses their gun as a pipe and forget it's loaded.

        Comment


        • s62
          s62 commented
          Editing a comment
          Gives new meaning to taking shotgun hits, eh?

        #5
        Originally posted by Philcaba View Post
        I'm working on a blog post related to the topic and I was wondering what was your stand on this, should a registered cannabis consumer be allowed to have guns? There are some people who think otherwise
        This is the piece I'm working on, it's a collab so you can have at it, I was shocked to find that law has actually been approved, they'll have to come straight to my house and gun me down, there is no way they are disarming me because I like to get high when there's no regulation for alcoholics
        The legalization of cannabis in the USA is high and it’s getting even higher. As of July 2019, weed is legal for either recreational or medical use in 33 states and Washington, DC. Now, if you own a gun or you wish to do so, don’t celebrate yet. According to federal law, guns and cannabis …

        Comment


          #6
          Agreed !! I surprises me that such short-sighted thinking is so in the minds of people who lead the country.. but then that requirement has deteriorated substantially...

          there are very real criminals out there and even millions more productive law abiding citizens who through no choice of their own will be made into lawbreakers.
          my favorite gun...The Judge, a revolver that uses 410 shotgun shells...point and shoot, something’s gettin’ shot. https://www.cabelas.com/product/Taur...ers/706578.uts


          It’s just like the debate for legalization that seems to stall when they worry about persons with records for previous conviction. This should be....

          1.) majorities want to get a few ounces, sit back and enjoy a bit of relaxation.
          2.) Old criminal records should be a completely different set of new laws.

          I see see no reason that one and anything to do with the other

          when alcohol changed its status...was there a great debate on removing the bootleggers criminal records? .... NO

          they just started breaking the corks out of the kegs and enjoying the option to have a drink 🥃

          this political correctness in everything we do drive me f^#@!#$ crazy...and to prove it, I’m going to wear 1 blue sock and 1 grey one ......ON MY HANDS. 🤗
          Last edited by Farmall; 09-07-2019, 01:23 PM.

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by Rwise View Post
            I will give up my guns when they pry my cold dead fingers from them! Here I can have my firearms and my med card, but 11-1-2019 there will be a new law, any non felon can open or conceal carry any time almost anywhere (wally world says no not here and is stopping the sale of ammo for hand guns)
            The meth labs have guns, I must have mine to protect me and mine and yes I world and have shot them!
            Every gang member out there has a gun, and they like to just drive by tossing lead, we shoot back!
            Thieves like to steal weed, and I will and do protect mine with flying lead!
            I am all for any responsible person owning a firearm!
            Welcome to GWE
            Couldnt agree with you more , worst thing is that they satanize cannabis consumers when what they are really trying to do is disarm everyone so they can have absolute control, and believe me, it's coming, we better prepare for real

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by StokeBloke View Post
              Very strange question, but then I'm not American. I can't see the correlation between the two. I can say with complete honesty I have never smoked a spliff and then thought 'I wanna go hurt someone' whereas alcohol has contributed to me making some off the chart bad choices.
              The only danger I can see is if someone uses their gun as a pipe and forget it's loaded.
              It's ok not to understand the question because it's not a normal question to ask to begin with, it's insane but if you can read the blog post I mentioned before and you'll find a law that was approved by which cannabis consumers won't be allowed to use firearms, its a violation of every citizens constitutional right and it's completely intentional to take control of the population by preventing an armed revolt

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by Motoman15 View Post
                The state police say having a medical cannabis card does not void my right to own firearms. That's good enough for me.
                Yes, that's right! That's the posture everyone should have, I'm just worried for what he future holds, I mean I'm sure they won't take them from me unless Im dead but I'm not sure everyone will react the same, probably not with all this predictive programming going on with crazy mass shootings going on purposely all over the us and the worls

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by Farmall View Post
                  Agreed !! I surprises me that such short-sighted thinking is so in the minds of people who lead the country.. but then that requirement has deteriorated substantially...

                  there are very real criminals out there and even millions more productive law abiding citizens who through no choice of their own will be made into lawbreakers.
                  my favorite gun...The Judge, a revolver that uses 410 shotgun shells...point and shoot, something’s gettin’ shot. https://www.cabelas.com/product/Taur...ers/706578.uts


                  It’s just like the debate for legalization that seems to stall when they worry about persons with records for previous conviction. This should be....

                  1.) majorities want to get a few ounces, sit back and enjoy a bit of relaxation.
                  2.) Old criminal records should be a completely different set of new laws.

                  I see see no reason that one and anything to do with the other

                  when alcohol changed its status...was there a great debate on removing the bootleggers criminal records? .... NO

                  they just started breaking the corks out of the kegs and enjoying the option to have a drink 🥃

                  this political correctness in everything we do drive me f^#@!#$ crazy...and to prove it, I’m going to wear 1 blue sock and 1 grey one ......ON MY HANDS. 🤗

                  Exactly, there's no coherencat all which clearly evidences the hidden agenda behind it, especially with all the
                  political correctness as you mentioned, it's horrible and what's worst, there's one single group who can get attacked by everyone and has no chance of even stating it's opinion without being categorized as hateful or judgemental, but that's a post for a different forum 😂😂




                  Comment


                    #11
                    A question, how many have registered their guns? Mine are not,,,, why they dont need to know whats in my home!

                    Comment

                    Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

                    Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

                    Working...
                    X