Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sgiacomo
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure how good of a deal it was, my local shop matched Amazon’s lowest listed price of $1525. I think it has already paid for itself

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, that’s great! Did you find a good deal on the mega?

• sgiacomo
    commented on 's reply
    Hi s62. I love it! Have only competed one grow of Royal Kush that was amazing but am only a 2-3 weeks away on some GG4 and they are loving it. After I bought my light I had a chance to meet a couple of their company reps at a local supply shop. Cool people backing it with a 5 year warranty (at least on the Mega) and told me they would overnight the replacement if ever needed.

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    How do you like your NextLight? Thinking about getting the Core for myself.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    My first indoor tent was a 2-2-4, like your taking about, I used a cheap 300watt ,145 watts at the wall GH led ,and about ten 100watt equivalent cfls,
    And I got just a few grams short of 8ozs dry bud from a Northern Lights auto from Nirvana. Good dense bud.
    But I was constantly training her to keep her as short as I could.
    DW2 uses cfls, and so does 9fingers, and they grow awesome bud.

• sgiacomo
    replied
    I went with a taller tent and spent as much as I could on my light(NextLight Mega). My first grow of Royal Kush was great. I use a carbon filter and it works great too.

Leave a comment:

• duckman
    replied
    it is also worth mentioning, Greenone, that there are strains out there that produce no smell or minimal smell, Northern Light and Blue Mystic for example. I just finished my first grow of NL Auto and can confirm any smell was barely noticeable even without a carbon filter.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, it wasn't cheap. I invested some inheritance money I had in the first one, and they gave me a really good deal on the second one.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Greenone My yields have been improving as my grow skills have improved. I'm trying to get up to around 12-16 oz per box. I believe it can be done. Last grow I yielded 14 oz between the 2 boxes, but I'm hoping to beat that on this grow.

• Greenone
    replied
    I hear you Dude. I am a little worried the yields will not be enough.

Leave a comment:

• Greenone
    commented on 's reply
    What kind of yields do see usually see with those grow box’s?

• Dude
    replied
    Sorry Green one, my suggestion is to always overbuy if you can. It's better to have room to grow into that grow out of. And for the height, I agree with 6-7'. You could probably get away with smaller but what I suspect happens is after you get bugs worked out, no pun intended, and things begin to roll for you as they will, you'll be wanting more room.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Quality isn't cheap for a reason.. Compared to the return, it's pennies on the dollar. Everyone's different and I respect that, my thoughts are buy once cry once. The picture is for a anti mosquito unit that works well in case anyone's in need of a proven product. I've used mine for over a year now and it really is amazing. I think it's about 45.00 with a starter kit that includes three patches and one butane tank. Each patch last up to 3-4 hours and the butane lasted for all three patches. I know it's off the wall but with wears going on with the mosquitos now days it's better safe than dead. ✌️ Everyone.

Leave a comment:

• GardenLady
    replied
    Wow thats a great set up. But holy smokes. That must have cost quite a bit.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    I have two grow boxes which definitely limits the height I can achieve. This is the model: https://www.bcnorthernlights.com/products/room-mate

This was ideal for me because when I started 3 years ago, I knew nothing about setting up a grow room from scratch and I didn't have the time. I wanted stealth, hydroponic and quiet.

Your obsession with GWE is a healthy one!! You couldn't have come to a better place to learn how to do this.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X