Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messages gone.

Hey Dude,
    i was typing an answer to your last message when something happened and I lost it. Now I can't find any of the info you gave me. Technology sucks when you can't figure what happened.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

you wont see any notifications once you saw it but if you click on inbox in the left column youll find all your messages

Comment

Thanks for the tip I didn't even think of thatπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Comment

Thanks 9Finger.

Just let me know if you need any information again Garden. ✌️
        ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

Dude Thank you. You are very helpful and kind.πŸ˜€
          Last edited by GardenLady; 09-05-2019, 07:40 AM.

Comment

No worries Garden. What's new with you today?

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

I was just reading more on this lady plant I have. She is one of some free seeds I got so I decided to plant two of them. One was a male but I got one female too..she's called Amnesia Haze regular. Soo as I was reading I found they take 12-14 weeks for flowering.. mid October is about the lastest here for any plants. She's in the ground so probably won't get to finish. I should have put her in a pot so I could put her in the green house. I'm learning some hard lessons this year..out of 4 plants, 3 were male. Now this. Kinda frustrating..but I'll remember next year. I hope. I need to make a list of what I must check for before I buy and plant next year. She probably would have been good if I could have planted her in May. But with the cold and rainy weather it wasn't until mid June I think. Aren't you glad you asked???πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Comment

I am!

Well depending on how long ago you planted her and what stage she's at, you could always repot her so you can bring her in and finish her off . Or as you said you could just keep a journal and notate on the decision and after thoughts so you can reflect on your next session.

Having won 2 awards at the High Times Cannabis Cup, Amnesia Haze probably one of the most recognisable Haze strains available. It is a sativa dominant strain that is known to pack a real punch.Feb 6, 2019

Try and keep that in mind, she's not a lightweight.

I'm in Michigan and the weather has been pretty mild this summer. And I don't mind at all you rambling on, I asked for it, remember.. Lol

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Just try to remember that the whole meaning of this plant is to give patience, love and health. So when things happen just know she still loves you and is taking this ride with you not on you.. Lol

Relate it to riding a bike, keep trying and one day it will just happen, you'll look back and think my God, I really did learn a lot about this and about life as well. We never stop learning so don't ever feel dumb. Did you know that Cannabis plants as like other plants like to have companion plants.

Now who's sorry they asked.. Lol

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Lol..lol. and yes I know she's not a lightweight. Just thought I'd try her for a friend who can tolerate a stronger smoke. I had planted a couple that were less strong. But both turned out to be male. It was called Old Skool from MNSL Seeds or MNLS Seeds which everπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” and seemed like it would be something I would enjoy. But well they weren't fem seeds soooo. And they were really full and bushy too. I have a bunch of those seeds left. Not sure I want to try again lol.
                    now I think my only girl is way too big to transplant. She's in ground. I live in Wisconsin and we had a very crappy spring. I didn't even get my veggie garden in until June 2 and certainly didn't want to put my "special" plants out before that.

Comment

I tried uploading photo of her bud but didn't work out. But they are small. Lots of them though.
                      Last edited by GardenLady; 09-05-2019, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Garden, you're doing awesome, keep up the great work and just remember, the more love you give them the more they will love you back. And don't be shy to talk to them.✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Thanks Dude..and I have been talking to my plants for years.. I'm hoping she responds. I was thinking of having my hubby use the backhoe to dig her up and transplant, but I do know the roots are very sensitive..and are probably pretty deep. So I'll just let nature and her figure it out. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Comment

Sounds like you've a plan ✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

So since I need to start writing things down......what do use for soil??? And do you grow in pots outside or just inside. I know most everyone uses lights and tents etc. But I'm not sure I want to do that. I have a perfectly beautiful greenhouse that I can use. And if I can get any toh during the summer-fall I wouldn't need to grow in the winter. I am overwhelmed at all the plants a lot of people grow. Holy Hannah that would supply me for years!; πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
                              then again who knowsπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X